PDA

View Full Version : hello

minniesmum
22nd July 2006, 09:23 PM
hi all,

i have a female blenheim cavvie called Minnie, she is one and a half and the most fun little dog we have ever had. She is our first cavvie but will definately not be the last, i am totally addicted to them now

Charleen
22nd July 2006, 09:44 PM
Addicted - you & me both. I can't get enough of their lovliness. Welcome!

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd July 2006, 09:54 PM
LMAO We're ALL addicted to our babies in here :lol: Welcome to the mad house :flwr:

Mary
22nd July 2006, 10:31 PM
Yep this is one addiction we are all proud to confess to. Welcome Minnie and mom.

minniesmum
22nd July 2006, 10:34 PM
omg charleen you are living my drean with one of each colour lol

thanks for the welcome all

Mimi
22nd July 2006, 10:51 PM
Charleen is so lucky with her 4 babies , I've got 2 and they are twice as much fun , wonder if 4 are twice as much fun again. Welcome Minniesmum . For Cavalier crazy people this is the best website .
Mimi

Sunna
22nd July 2006, 11:15 PM
I saw this clause once on Ebay: "Cavaliers are like potato chips, if you have one you can't stop!" And it's so true :lol: It's an
incurable Cavalier disease, I want more and more and more Cavaliers, every time I see some puppy pictures and others Cavalier pictures too I just get sick and I want more of these little cuties :flwr: I just love these dogs soooooo much, they are so lovely, balanced and etc. Just so wonderful, wonderful dogs :l*v:

Anyway, welcome to the board ;) hehe..