• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from Central Washington State

goldensolitude

Hi, I am new to the board. I have a 4 month old Tri female. She is the first small dog I have had and hope to learn a lot from you. One thing that surprised me is that she is a barker. She barks at anything and everything.

Jan
Brianna the Tri
Theo and Mara who are Goldens

Welcome to the board. I was in your shoes 3 years ago. You are going to love living with a cavalier.

Hello and icon_welcome ! Aside from the barking isnt she just the cutest little squigglyist thing you've ever seen!? :) What city in WA are you from?

Thanks

Thanks for all your welcome. I am about to sell all my dogs tonight. Mara ate part of the carpeting, Briannna ruined my glasses that I had on the coffee table and Theo peed in the house. I will sell them cheap or even pay you totake them tonight!!!!! javascript:emoticon(':v*cuum:')
vacuum Other than that all is fine. It has been very hot and no one wants to go outside. Thanks again for your welcome.

Jan
Theo amd Mara goldens
Brianna the pup

:D :D :D I have told Jake several times that I'm going to put him on a street corner with a sign around his neck "free to good home"! As much as they try our patience we just love them to death don't we?! ;)

LMAO Maxx is usually going down the cats home (he's scared of them) and I'm going to sell Charlie to someone who won't play with him :lol:

It's amazing how they try our patience and then come and give us a sloppy kiss and all is forgiven :lotsaluv: :lol:

Back