• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Corgan comes home tomorrow!!

RockNRollCav

Corgan should be here, assuming all goes well, tomorrow evening!! He'll be :drivecar: for a long time, so I'm sure he'll be tired, but we can't wait to welcome him into our home! We hope to have him by 7:00 pm EST tomorrow. :jump: cl*p

hey it's about time!! (o: Hehe.. Congratulations!! Let us know how it goes once you get him.! :)

Yippeeee! Now that didn't take long though I know it probably feels like forever. :)

RockNRollCav said:
Corgan should be here, assuming all goes well, tomorrow evening!! He'll be :drivecar: for a long time, so I'm sure he'll be tired, but we can't wait to welcome him into our home! We hope to have him by 7:00 pm EST tomorrow. :jump: cl*p

maybe he'll sleep all the way in the car and when he gets home to you, he'll be full of energy and curiosity. congratulations on the blessed event! looking forward to hearing about his first night.

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Bet you're sooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I know I would be. Good luck for tomorrow, nothing like a gorgeous warm puppy to snuggle up to :lotsaluv:

Pics ASAP please :D

YAAAYY GREAT NEWS! :D Good luck with your little boy, I look very forward to see new pictures of him when he comes home ;)
:rah: :mexwav: :rah:

Back