PDA

View Full Version : Three Puppias

Cathy Moon
24th July 2006, 02:11 AM
Our three Puppia harnesses arrived this week. 8)
Here's the best I could do - I have at least a dozen out-takes, some have all 3 cavs' eyes closed! :lol:
http://static.flickr.com/62/196603229_c19f6246e3_m.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/69/196603231_95ed65a82e_m.jpg

arasara
24th July 2006, 02:38 AM
you did a pretty darn good job for having all three of them to take care of!! Did you goat them with a treat in the first picture? hehe (: I really like the green on white. That color wasn't in my "to get" list, but I really really think it looks nice. And also the black with red and the black with yellow looks nice too ! Good choices (:

Oh and PS, your babies are darlings! (:

RockNRollCav
24th July 2006, 02:39 AM
What a great advertisement you have there! You should get paid for that first picture icon_whistling

Mary
24th July 2006, 02:41 AM
Great pics Cathy. I love India's tongue roll in the first one. :D

jeni
24th July 2006, 03:40 AM
That is so cute!!! I love those colors, looks like I need to go shopping again. I need to get one for my lil boy JoJo. Not sure what color would go best???
Looks like you need a ruby to complete you Cav collection.
They are all very beautiful!

Kingofthehouse86
24th July 2006, 07:28 AM
Cathy, all three looks adorable in their new harnesses..the red is perfect color for Chocolate...I ordered the same in a large for King hopefully coming Monday or Tuesday....will take a pic of him in it...

Claire
24th July 2006, 10:51 AM
The colours look great - I love the green one... Darren would'nt let me have that one for Woody.... and what great photo's.

Cathy Moon
24th July 2006, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the the compliments! When I saw the picture of Rory wearing a green Puppia, I knew I had to get one for Geordie! The green just looks so cute on a blenheim.

Yes, I was holding biscuits above them to get that picture. :lol:

Aaron, it's a good idea to get the large - I bought mediums and they fit perfectly, with no room for growth. ;)

Sunna
24th July 2006, 12:12 PM
Oh so cute :flwr: They all look adorable, I think I have to buy some puppias for my boys ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
24th July 2006, 12:22 PM
Cathy they look wonderful and what lovely pics :flwr: I wish i could get my two to sit nicely together - even with a biscuit one of them would move :lol:

Jen
24th July 2006, 12:51 PM
Cute rainbow you have there! :lol:

Forest
24th July 2006, 02:15 PM
Isn't that cute with them all fitted out in their Puppias.
Julie and girls

Karlin
24th July 2006, 02:41 PM
What a great picture! They are so colourful in their Puppias. :)

Cathy T
24th July 2006, 03:23 PM
Great pictures Cathy. I love that in the first one you can really see the harnsses. The colors really suit them. Good job. I'll have to get Jake the light blue one next time. He has the dark blue and you can't see it against his dark hairy body!

joanna
26th July 2006, 08:57 AM
They look great Cathy - I love the way India is licking her lips in anticipation of a treat. Twinkle always does that too.
Joanna

Roxanne
26th July 2006, 01:18 PM
OMG !! Cathy you posted these pics without telling me to come and peek !! Naughty lady :lol: OK That first pic is AWSOME !!!!!! May I borrow it to put on TiaBellas ?!!! I am also going to putthem in the happy customer section too ! Thanks again ............your crew looks GREAT !!!!!

For anyone who is interested in the Puppia's ........I do ship internationally , just email me for a quote ( most times its only $10.00 global priority 4-6 days )

Thanks again Cathy !!!

Cathy Moon
26th July 2006, 05:15 PM
Roxanne, yes I will send you a picture tonight when I get home from work! I will be so happy to see them on your site! :flwr:

emsley
26th July 2006, 07:43 PM
Beautiful dogs and fantastic pictures.
I can't wait for my Puppia to come for Toby.
I ordered red to go with his black and tan coat.
He is going to look so pretty!!