PDA

View Full Version : Gezz needs a wash...

Maxxs_Mummy
24th July 2006, 01:59 PM
Maxx adores Geraint and we're not sure if he was kissing him or just washing him - he got so excited that he pushed him over though hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFp82I-xqw

joanna
24th July 2006, 02:53 PM
:rotfl:
Too funny.

Mary
24th July 2006, 02:53 PM
Cute !!!!

Forest
24th July 2006, 03:13 PM
Oh how sweet.
Julie and the girls

Cathy T
24th July 2006, 04:29 PM
That is so cute. The laughter is infectious!

*Jenný*
24th July 2006, 05:25 PM
Hahaha :lol: It's so funny when they go crazy licking you, Bono does that sometimes :lol:

misty
24th July 2006, 06:11 PM
rofl :lol: :lol:

How wonderful Maxx is!!!!! Cailean does that to Jennifer sometimes too.

The more I watch Cailean, the more I realise how similar he is in character to Maxx.

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 01:32 AM
I wish you could have brought him with you on Sunday, Fran. It would have been far too long a day for him though :(

You'll have to come down for a weekend with the dogs :flwr: They'd have a great time :D Maxx is still sniffing round the garden where Bradley's been. He's not covering his scent either - I think he really liked him :flwr:

arasara
25th July 2006, 03:50 AM
that has got to be the cutest clip I've ever seen. I think if Maxx weren't black and white I'de mistake him for Kosmo. Looks like he's pulling one of Kosmo's moves. Avi completely hated face kisses until we got used to Kosmo. I told him, you can't have a cavalier without enjoying their face kisses...! Your son seems to really love maxx too! ! So cute. :lotsaluv:

Linda
25th July 2006, 04:52 AM
Donna you are a riot, I just love your posts they leave me wondering.
:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Geraint looked to be enjoying himself thoroughly with Maxx, wouldn't mind at all seeing that replayed Donna with you in the pic.

You sure are one nutty lassie, luv ya.
lulu :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :hug: :l*v:

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 12:17 PM
Sara,

I agree, no home with a Cavalier is without face kisses :lol: . When my eldest's best mate comes to stay, Maxx pins him onto the bed and completely smothers his face, arms, feet and any other exposed areas. As soon as Tom thinks he's finished and goes to get up, he starts again :lol:

Yup Geraint adores his Maxxy and so does Rhys, my eldest. When they come into the house Charlie will rush towards them going frantic as he is so excited. Maxx waits until he has worn himself out and then rolls over for his servants to rub his tummy :lol: He also bashes their bedroom doors until they let him in and then barks until they pick him up and put him on their beds - he owns them and don't they know it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Linda,

Don't wonder about my posts hunny - I am completely insane and freely admit it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for getting me in the pic, no way! I loathe having my picture taken so unless it's a really special occasion then it's a no way thing icon_whistling

Hope you're surviving these holidays with your little *ng*l 's????

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 12:54 PM
Oh yeah, meant to say that if you like his video Geraint wants to know if some of you will rate it please :roll: :D