• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

felicity

Hi,

i just joined yesterday and thought i should stop in and say hi, i don't have a cavalier but am a pet portrait artist and wanted to ask if i could maybe post some of my work in the photo section for anyone who might be interested. if not, i understand, not all forums allow it which is why i ask.

i have an english pointer, anassa sui and two cats, bonnie esther and pandora jessamina, i'm also adding a maltese to the fur family soon :)

felicity

Hi Felicity -- Why not put a post into the 'Shopaholics' section? I am thinking of creating a post on of artists who will do portraits for those who might be interested, and then placing it as a sticky at the top of that forum.

But go ahead and do a general post first. :)

Thankyou karlin :)

i'll put it as a general post for now in the shopaholics section and when you make the sticky maybe it could be moved there?

your two cavaliers are so cute :D i wish i could have ten dogs lol

thanks again, i really appreciate it.

felicity

You don't have a Cavalier? :yikes

How can you not have a Cavalier????

I just don't understand it :roll: icon_whistling :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
You don't have a Cavalier? :yikes

How can you not have a Cavalier????

I just don't understand it :roll: icon_whistling :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah felicity, what's up with that?? are you crazy or somethin?

looking forward to seeing your work.

Back