PDA

View Full Version : Puzzles, relief is on the way!

jeni
24th July 2006, 03:35 PM
Looks like we will be having some puppies this afternoon or this evening. Keep us in your prayers, I will keep everyone posted. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Claire
24th July 2006, 03:36 PM
Come on Puzzles you clever girl..... hope all goes well.

joanna
24th July 2006, 03:42 PM
Good luck Puzzles :flwr:

*Jenný*
24th July 2006, 04:01 PM
Good luck to you Puzzles, and your mummy to! We wll cross every fingers, toes and paws for you! :xfngr:

Kingofthehouse86
24th July 2006, 04:11 PM
Puzzles the dancing banana will dance until the puppies come...*dance banana dance* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Alison_Leighfield
24th July 2006, 06:22 PM
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES..........news at last. cl*p cl*p cl*p

Thinking about you both, everything crossed here for you.... :xfngr:

this is so exciting! :rah: don't forget the :snap:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

jeni
24th July 2006, 07:37 PM
I took a picture of her in my sons lap last night... wow! :yikes She is ready for these little guys to come out...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures008.jpg

A picture of her panting in her box... ( or just a smile of relief :lol: )http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures021.jpg

Bruce H
24th July 2006, 08:03 PM
OMG, she looks as big as our Star when she had 7! Poor Star was so big, she almost dragged on the floor. Everything that can be crossed for Puzzles and you IS crossed.

BTW, how am I going to get anything done this afternoon?!

jeni
24th July 2006, 08:52 PM
BTW, how am I going to get anything done this afternoon?! I was asking myself the same question. She is panting constantly now and digging a hold through my ceramic tile :yikes Well not quite but she sure is trying... :lol:

If she has 7 puppies I'm going to cry... that poor baby... there has to be some explanation for that big belly. I know I didn't over feed her...

misty
24th July 2006, 08:54 PM
Good luck, Puzzles :)

Don't keep us waiting too long. ;)

Clare
24th July 2006, 09:06 PM
I hope everything goes well for you and puzzles!!

Yay babies on the way :D

Linda
24th July 2006, 09:16 PM
Oh Dear

I hope everything goes well for all of you.
Will be thinking of you, my she looks so uncomfortable I bet she will be glad to get those little ones out.
Will keep checking :l*v:

Nicki
24th July 2006, 09:57 PM
So glad she's finally starting...keep us posted, I think we are all on edge :)

jeni
24th July 2006, 10:19 PM
Her water just broke!!!!! Wish us luck, looks like my son will have to help me Bruce! I am all alone!!! Oh the excitement!

RockNRollCav
24th July 2006, 10:45 PM
Good luck, Puzzles (and Jeni!) Push Push Push icon_whistling

Charleen
24th July 2006, 11:10 PM
Best of luck Jeni & Puzzles!

Sunna
24th July 2006, 11:20 PM
Good luck to you both :flwr: :xfngr:

judy
25th July 2006, 12:13 AM
puzzles!! You GO girl!!

good luck jeni!! so exciting!

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 12:31 AM
Breathe deeply Puzzles and curse your Mamma for taking you to that boy dog ;) :badgrin:

Go on, you tell her off - most of us shout at the men when we're in labour :badgrin:

I didn't see this thread when I checked in earlier :(

Hope everything goes well, Jeni. I was en-route to bed but don't want to go now - I might miss something :D

Jeni, I'll bet your son will be calmer than you are. I remember helping deliver calves and foals when I was a kid - they seem to take it all in their stride - now go make a strong coffee and you have some deep breaths too :cffee: :lotsaluv: xxxxx

Mary
25th July 2006, 01:44 AM
Hope you are doing OK Puzzles. Hope you have all those babes early so Mom can catch some sleep tonight...... :)

Bruce H
25th July 2006, 01:56 AM
Looks like things are on the move.

Hey Jeni, you're not alone, you have your son. He's a little young, but certainly not too young to help with the record keeping, go-fers, etc.; lots he can do to help you and Puzzles.

Looking forward to pictures and updates, but remember that Puzzles comes first. The rest of us can wait. Believe me, I understand what you are going through. Good luck to Puzzles and you.

jeni
25th July 2006, 02:29 AM
Had a bit of trouble there :yikes water bag presented it self and then nothing :yikes :yikes Then came a second water bag... so I took her to the vet. They broke the bags and gave her a shot to help progress... they gave her 20 mins before they were going to do a c-section and after 30 mins she had a baby boy!!! Beautiful!!!
We are at 3 boys right now and her belly is still draging the ground!!! She is doing very well, less than an hour between babies!
Keep us in your prayers, looks like we might need it tonight. He sent us home with 2 more shots but if she keeps up like this we will do well.
She is taking a break now, I think she cleared out one side and is working on the other.
Thanks everyone :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: I will keep you posted!

Charleen
25th July 2006, 02:32 AM
You are all definitely in our prayers. I pray that all goes well.

WoodHaven
25th July 2006, 02:33 AM
Poor Puzzles, this can't be easy on her.

Mary
25th July 2006, 02:48 AM
Positive thoughts for Puzzles for safe quick deliveries. Hope it is on its way to getting done soon! congrats on the 3 boys...now it is time for girls Puzzle...they will be smaller!

arasara
25th July 2006, 03:27 AM
woohoo! Yay for 3 healthy boys!! I am glad everything is working out righ tnow. You all are in my prayers and thoughts! Glad things are progressing (:

jeni
25th July 2006, 03:30 AM
Bruce this is what happened to my helper waiting for the puppies :lol: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures034.jpg

Here is mom with 2 boys... http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures066.jpg

WoodHaven
25th July 2006, 03:32 AM
LOL-- luckily it isn't 2am... You should see my kids when they help (they are now grown up - kinda-- rotf)

WoodHaven
25th July 2006, 04:16 AM
Well, my pups want to go to bed-- so I will wish you a good delivery and a peaceful night!!

Cathy Moon
25th July 2006, 04:37 AM
Oh those little pups are so cute! 3 boys! Maybe she'll have 3 girls, too! :flwr:

Linda
25th July 2006, 04:42 AM
They are adorable, I hope and pray that you are not up all night and you do manage to get a wee bit of rest.

Get that coffee on sweetie, good thoughts and healthy puppies and easy delivery for mommy.

Bless her, will be thinking of you and checking in first thing in the morning to see the outcome.

Kingofthehouse86
25th July 2006, 05:48 AM
Puzzles u got some cute looking puppies there girl...they must take after their mother.....Jeni hope u and Puzzles are ready for a long night

Alison_Leighfield
25th July 2006, 08:05 AM
U.K checking in!!!

Any more news?

I awoke with the news of the new pups arrival, hope everything is ok?

Thinking of you all, bless your son he looks so tired!

Hugs all round. x Take care all.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

jeni
25th July 2006, 08:07 AM
Well you might as well put us down in a book of world records. My little Puzzles has finished having her puppies. She had a bit of trouble, had to have 2 shots to keep things going... good news is that she is doing very well and so are her 7 boys!!! :yikes Yup! all boys, and a surprize boy at the end :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone got a serogate mommy they can lend us for a few weeks??? ;)
Here is a pic of the happy family tonight...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures184.jpg

Alison_Leighfield
25th July 2006, 08:18 AM
Oh that is FANTASTIC news, CONGRATULATIONS. :mexwav:

Oh WOW SEVEN BOYS!!!!! :w*w: :w*w: :w*w:

they all look content and happy, you must be exhausted, how is your little helper doing?

you have made my day, WELL DONE PUZZLE xxx :lotsaluv:

Jeni, take care and get somewell earned rest.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

judy
25th July 2006, 08:25 AM
whoopeee! well done puzzles!!
jeni, you have been just great with the photos tonight, thanks!!
glad you guys made it through the hairy parts in good shape.
snags and snails and puppy dogs tails...little boys.... :lol:
was the daddy a blenheim too?

enjoy the herd. :flwr:

sarahg
25th July 2006, 08:43 AM
:w*w: They are gorgeous, congratulations :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

misty
25th July 2006, 09:14 AM
:jump:

omg, they're wonderful! Puzzles, well done!!!!!

In tears. Congratulations and thanks so much for the piccies.

:)

emsley
25th July 2006, 09:23 AM
:mexwav:
Hurray!!
Well done Pickles - and you!
Many Congratulations
:lotsaluv:
The pictures are fantastic

Mimi
25th July 2006, 09:27 AM
Wow seven boys , congratulations puzzles well done .

Nicki
25th July 2006, 10:00 AM
WOW :jump: :jump:

CONGRATULATIONS PUZZLES - and your Momma!

Goodness no wonder she was so big, they are a lovely size, and look to be super puppies.

Bless her, sorry she had a tough time, I'm sure she thinks it was worth it now when she looks at her darling babies.

I love the photo of your wee helper :D

*Jenný*
25th July 2006, 11:36 AM
Whoohoo! Congratulation Puzzles, and your mommy to! cl*p :jmp: :wggle: Fab that everything went well!

Seven little blenheim boys... Sight... Can I come to visit? :lol:

Clare
25th July 2006, 12:20 PM
WOW- seven boys!!! :yikes

They are all absolutely gorgeous :lotsaluv: - you're going to have your hands full over the next few weeks, but it'll be so much fun b*n*n*

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 12:27 PM
:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

I was up until almost 2am awaiting news and as soon as I go to bed she has them :lol: .

Love the pic of your little lad Jeni, how old is he? Looks like puppy deliverance is a mighty tiring task for such a big boy ;) :lol:

WELL DONE PUZZLES (and Jeni too)

Seven beautiful baby boys - I dreamed she was going to have six and then a surprise one LOL But I never dreamed that they'd be all boys :lol: . I am so pleased for her (and you) that it's all over now and she can cool down a bit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Cathy Moon
25th July 2006, 12:55 PM
:D Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Puzzles!!! :wggle: :wggle: :wggle: :wggle: :wggle: :wggle: :wggle: Seven bouncy baby boys!!

RockNRollCav
25th July 2006, 01:02 PM
7 blenheim boys - how amazing!! :) Congratulations to Puzzles and Jeni!!

Claire
25th July 2006, 01:15 PM
Well done Puzzles, Jeni and your little helper - we thought it was going to be large by OMG....... :mexwav:

Linda
25th July 2006, 01:28 PM
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

WAY TO GO PUZZLES, ALL BOYS YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE :mexwav:

The picture is amazing Jeni you are marvelous to be able to get a picture to us so quickly toooooooooooooo.

Was your little helper able to help you out, the poor wee fellow looked to be pooped out.

:slp: :slp: :slp: :slp: :slp: :slp: :slp:

They are adorable, glad all went well for you Jeni now try and get yourself some rest. :mexwav: :mexwav:

Bruce H
25th July 2006, 01:49 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Puzzles and Jeni!!! The puppies look beautiful. I thought she looked awfully big for carrying 6. That must have been quite an ordeal for both her and you. And I hope your "helper" didn't sleep thru it all.

And ALL boys! What do you suppose the odds are of that? We had an all boy litter once, but there were only 4. Hopefully the people on your waiting list want boys. What was the size range of the boys? It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but they look to all be decent size. Any that were unusually big or small?

Looks like you're going to be busy for quite some time. That's quite a load for Puzzles in the milk department. When our Star had 7 puppies, we had to do a little bit of supplementing and juggling puppies to make sure the slower ones got enough milk.

Again, a big CONGRATULATIONS and post more pictures and info after you have had some sleep.

Sunna
25th July 2006, 01:53 PM
Wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS!! :mexwav:
Wow, seven adorable boys :l*v:
1000000000 hugs to you Puzzles and to your beautiful pups :hug:
What a efficient girl you are! :flwr:

Mary
25th July 2006, 02:12 PM
Wow Puzzles seven sons! :yikes You poor girl! Just kidding. Congratulations Jeni and Puzzles on your huge all boy litter. Hope things all go well the next couple weeks and on. :)

hellsbells
25th July 2006, 02:47 PM
Congrats Jeni & Puzzles what fantastic news. Hope you are all doing good.
:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Cathy T
25th July 2006, 04:00 PM
WoooooooWhooo!!!! :jump: 7 boys??!!! What are the chances? Way to go Puzzles...sweet girl....now the fun begins. Loved the picture of your helper taking a snooze. So so happy it all went well.

Kingofthehouse86
25th July 2006, 05:04 PM
Congrats Puzzles to all ur new cute babies!!! :rah: :rah: :rah:
Jeni the middle pup #4 looks alot bigger then his brothers...he might be a big boy.... they all look so cute nursing on mommy awwww cl*p :jmp:

jeni
25th July 2006, 06:43 PM
Everyone is doing wonderful this morning... Puzzles is eating good and the puppies are already gaining weight. Well she has to in order to make milk for 7 :yikes
Here is some pics of our boys :flwr:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures194.jpg

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 06:48 PM
I have one thing to say about them.... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ermmmmmmm, why have you got them on a bed of pussycats? are you training them up to meow yet ? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicki
25th July 2006, 06:54 PM
WOW they look fantastic Jeni - so pleased Mum and the Poopies are all doing well.

Have you weighed them yet? They look a good size.

jeni
25th July 2006, 06:54 PM
Oh I forgot to post weights...
Birth Today
#1 4.6 4.9
#2 4.6 4.8
#3 4.0 4.1
#4 4.3 4.4
#5 3.9 4.1
#6 3.9 4.0
#7 4.5 4.7
We will probably name them today... we have a few in mind. Going to take a nap now icon_whistling

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 06:55 PM
I think you deserve one Jeni xxx

Alison_Leighfield
25th July 2006, 07:14 PM
Donna and Nicki....are you feeling all broody yet!!! :luv: :luv:

Amazing what pups can do! :wggle: Wouldn't you just love a cuddle with them all.

They are all truly beautiful :lotsaluv: I still can't believe she had 7!

Alison, wilts, U.K.

judy
25th July 2006, 07:34 PM
i want that little one near the top with the spot in the middle of his head. :l*v:

*Jenný*
25th July 2006, 09:20 PM
i want that little one near the top with the spot in the middle of his head. :l*v:

No, he's mine! :lol: Bono had this kind a spot on his hed to, when he was a puppy... :lotsaluv:

Looking forward to see the names, give the pups and the proud mom a huge hug from me :)

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 10:14 PM

How well do you know me :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd like the one on the top left - asleep on his brother's head or the one on the far right all stretched out with his back legs up - tell you what, why don't I just take them all?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeni
25th July 2006, 10:58 PM
Kids named them today... they love to do that :lol: I had a re-do on the weights... I have a junk scale I guess and my friend brought me over another scale. Here are names and weights in their birth order...

Cody Jr. - 8 1/8 oz (we had a Cody in our last litter and it was Kate's fave! He happened to be the one with the most color so she picked the one this time with the most color and named him Cody also :D )

Trent- 7 7/8 oz
Trip- 6 3/4 oz (he has 3 blenhiem marks!)
Mikey- 7 3/8 oz
Ace- 6 7/8 oz (he has 1 blenheim mark)
Jessie- 6 3/4 oz
Deuce- 7 3/4 oz (not to copy Bruce but he has 2 blenheim marks)

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 11:06 PM
So who's having which one then, Jeni? I mean, it's one of the unwritten rules round here that all puppies have to be shared.

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Linda...no wait, she's got her hands full with Darby...
One for Bruce... Oh no, hang on he has his own :lol:
One for Karlin... Though she prefers the older ones
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

One for ...... Think we might have to take it in turns - there's never going to be enough :( :lol:

Sunna
25th July 2006, 11:39 PM
They are so adorable :lotsaluv: Give them, and the proud mother to, lots of kisses and hugs from me and my boys :l*v: I hope everything is gonna do good ;)

Bruce H
26th July 2006, 12:45 AM
Kids named them today... they love to do that :lol: I had a re-do on the weights... I have a junk scale I guess and my friend brought me over another scale. Here are names and weights in their birth order...

Cody Jr. - 8 1/8 oz (we had a Cody in our last litter and it was Kate's fave! He happened to be the one with the most color so she picked the one this time with the most color and named him Cody also :D )

Trent- 7 7/8 oz
Trip- 6 3/4 oz (he has 3 blenhiem marks!)
Mikey- 7 3/8 oz
Ace- 6 7/8 oz (he has 1 blenheim mark)
Jessie- 6 3/4 oz
Deuce- 7 3/4 oz (not to copy Bruce but he has 2 blenheim marks)

OK, those weights sound much better! They sure are some nice looking puppies. Are you keeping any of them? So, when we will start seeing one of them in the show ring? ;)

My Deuce said he is flattered! We named ours Deuce because he had a white mark on his back that looked like a 2 when he was very young.

*Jenný*
26th July 2006, 01:00 AM
So who's having which one then, Jeni? I mean, it's one of the unwritten rules round here that all puppies have to be shared.

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

One for ...... Think we might have to take it in turns - there's never going to be enough :( :lol:

I can have Linda's one... icon_whistling

Linda
26th July 2006, 04:20 AM

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

Nice Try, but no go. :dgwlk: :huh: I can handle it.
I need to have another look to see which one I want, I will really be outnumbered in this house now. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
Will most likely be Deuce I have to stick with the tradition of the "D"'s

Darby would love another puppy to play with. :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

You can have Cathy's puppy she only wants older cavaliers.
cavtiny cavtiny

Okay Donna now are you sure Nicki will have room in that Caravan for me and my 3 cavaliers plus yours and Allisons Gang, Oh not to mention her own.

I am saving me pennies you know, one never knows what can happen.
You would poop yourself if I surprised you wouldn't you. :yikes :yikes :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Kingofthehouse86
26th July 2006, 04:21 AM
I'll take a pup if there's one left!!! King would love a playmate....jeni ur kids came up wit wonderful names i love the name Ace, and Jessie...mayb u should spell "Jessie" without the "i" like Jesse...Jessie sounds more of a girls name..but spell it how ur kids like...

Alison_Leighfield
26th July 2006, 08:28 AM
This is a wonderful thread.............

I hope we get to see them all grow up? Jeni you have to keep us all informed now!!!

Puzzles you are a little super star...

lovely names...

Alison, wilts, U.K.

judy
26th July 2006, 10:33 AM
You would poop yourself if I surprised you wouldn't you. :yikes :yikes :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

:lol: Linda you definitely need another boy. Three is a nice number.
but don't you want to go for a tri and a black and tan? then again, you could go for two of each color....you have that lovely deck, and dh is so adept at building crates and things...

zack and i definitely need a blenheim boy. what is mine's name? I like the names Trip and Mikey.. which ones are they? icon_whistling

Marju
26th July 2006, 11:22 AM
Congratulations! :)

Seven brothers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Brothers), just like our national author Aleksis Kivi wrote. :lol:

Claire
26th July 2006, 12:35 PM
Is everyone getting broody again........... icon_devil Thank god we don't all go and get another one each time, none of us would have any room in their house.... excluding Bruce and Kris who already have a house full.

Nicki
26th July 2006, 12:46 PM

ME? Broody???

PERMANENTLY, but only for four paws and waggy tails :lol: :lol: :lol: {I've READ the thread about teenagers LOL}

These are SO cute, I'll have the one at the top with the darm markings please :D

Oh to have a houseful....

Don't worry, I'm planning an extension to the caravan, to fit everyone in!! I think hubby may move out for a while though :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
26th July 2006, 01:30 PM

Nahhhhhhhhhhh I have a motto to always expect the unexpected :lol: Would be lovely though :lol:

zack and i definitely need a blenheim boy. what is mine's name? I like the names Trip and Mikey.. which ones are they? icon_whistling

Charlie's packing his case right as I type. He was late having breakfast this morning as my alarm didn't go off so now I'm in his bad books :lol:

ME? Broody???

PERMANENTLY, but only for four paws and waggy tails :lol: :lol: :lol: {I've READ the thread about teenagers LOL}

Oooh me too, most definitely only waggy tailed babies welcome in this house! When ever anyone with small kids (with the exception of my little 5 year old friend, Kieran) say they are coming to visit, I get a few more grey hairs. When doggy friends announce a visit I get all excited :lol:

*Jenný*
26th July 2006, 05:27 PM

One for me....
One for Nicki...
One for Alison...
One for Cathy...
One for Judy..

Nice Try, but no go. :dgwlk: :huh: I can handle it.
I need to have another look to see which one I want, I will really be outnumbered in this house now. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
Will most likely be Deuce I have to stick with the tradition of the "D"'s

Darby would love another puppy to play with. :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

You can have Cathy's puppy she only wants older cavaliers.
cavtiny cavtiny

Okay Donna now are you sure Nicki will have room in that Caravan for me and my 3 cavaliers plus yours and Allisons Gang, Oh not to mention her own.

Ok, I am cool with that. But Cathy's one have to be that little love with the blenheim mark on his head. I am in Love with him :lotsaluv: