View Full Version : I'm home and I'm lovin it!!

25th July 2006, 01:21 PM
Here's my story about my homecoming. I travelled in a big van with my cousins from Oklahoma to Virginia, where my "grandparents" left me, and my new mommy and daddy picked me up. My new parents tried to put a huge collar on me, and decided I needed one my size, so we all stopped at Petco (since I've had all my shots) where I got a brand new, Corgan sized collar in Royal blue. :) After that we promptly went home and went for a walk with my new big sister, I guess to get us introduced. Once we got home we took some photos of my homecoming.

First, Dad held me:

Then mom held me and my new big sister, Celti:

We played and watched some TV:

And then I fell asleep on mom's tummy:

After that, we all went upstairs, and I was put into a crate with a toy. I didn't like it at first, but when my new mommy and daddy moved my crate next to their bed, I was much happier. I cried for about 2 minutes and then went to sleep all night long!! I'm such a good boy!!! :D So far, no accidents in the house at all![/url]

25th July 2006, 01:26 PM
Welcome home Corgan :flwr:

25th July 2006, 02:03 PM
Welcome home cutie pie. What a handsome little boy you are! :lotsaluv:

25th July 2006, 02:32 PM
Welcome home Corgan!! Your Mom has had a long wait but looks like you are more than "worth the wait". Happy life Corgan in your new home!! You look like a real sweetie.

25th July 2006, 02:41 PM
icon_welcome home Corgan, about time too :lotsaluv: Your Mummy has been desperate to hear your :paw: 's on her floor for quite some time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

25th July 2006, 03:15 PM
So pleased your baby is finally with you - and it does look like he was worth the wait!!

Welcome to a very precious new baby - lovley to hear about your homecoming, and see the photos.

You are being such a good boy - I think you are very sensible to put the crate next to the bed, my younger two have their crate next to me so are close by.

25th July 2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah!! :D I was waiting to hear about your happy ending. Thanks for all the pictures.

25th July 2006, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the board, Corgan! :lol: We will look forward to many more pictures of you and you family. :)

26th July 2006, 03:36 AM
Corgan is SOOOO cute! ! He's definately worth the wait you had for him. Congrats on finally getting him! (:

26th July 2006, 08:32 AM
At last you have him home cavtiny :mexwav:

he looks so beautiful,

enjoy, enjoy :lotsaluv:

Alison, wilts, U.k.

26th July 2006, 04:22 PM
Finally he is home. Enjoy your new puppy!!!

26th July 2006, 04:37 PM
Hi Corgan! Glad you made it home. You were well worth the wait.

27th July 2006, 04:21 PM
Yipppeee he is actually at home with you.... :jump: