PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

CosmoKC
25th July 2006, 04:30 PM
I'm new to the world of the Cavalier. I have a 16 week old male who's name is Cosmo. We've had him for 2 weeks now. Still working on the potty training. He's getting there.

He's a great dog and a very welcomed addition to our family.

GudrunTheRed
25th July 2006, 05:11 PM
Welcome to you and Cosmo! He's an adorable little baby and we look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Sunna
25th July 2006, 05:55 PM
icon_welcome Cosmo is very handsome boy :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
25th July 2006, 07:16 PM
What a fab little guy you have there, he is lovely!

Welcome :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

CosmoKC
25th July 2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome all!! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community. Since this is my first dog, I'm sure that it will come in handy.

Jen
25th July 2006, 09:18 PM
Welcome! Cosmo is a cutie! :D

Maxxs_Mummy
25th July 2006, 10:22 PM
icon_welcome Cosmo & family :flwr:

He looks a little angel - bet he's got a bit of impishness in him though :lol:

Hey Gudrun, nice to see you and Chester back again :flwr:

arasara
26th July 2006, 03:32 AM
Hi and icon_welcome !!

Cosmo is such a wonderful name!!.. (That's mine's name icon_whistling except for we spell it with a K)

I have to ask you, did you name him after the cartoon or seinfeld? We named ours after Fairly Odd Parents.. Lol I will never outgrow the cartoons. :P

He's so cute!!

CosmoKC
26th July 2006, 02:03 PM
Hi and icon_welcome !!

Cosmo is such a wonderful name!!.. (That's mine's name icon_whistling except for we spell it with a K)

I have to ask you, did you name him after the cartoon or seinfeld? We named ours after Fairly Odd Parents.. Lol I will never outgrow the cartoons. :P

He's so cute!!

Ah, you have great taste in names :D

We got the name from Seinfeld, but the Fairly Odd Parents thingy just sealed the deal when we made our final decision.

I love all of the pics of the Cav's that I see here. You all have some beautiful doggies.