PDA

View Full Version : Frosty Paws

Cathy Moon
26th July 2006, 04:24 AM
Hey, has anyone tried this out as a special doggy treat?
http://www.frostypawstreats.com/FrostyPaws/

Looks like it might be good every once and awhile. :lol:

Kingofthehouse86
26th July 2006, 04:38 AM
King actually had one today and loved it

Maxxs_Mummy
26th July 2006, 01:51 PM
Oh how lovely. I wish they did things like that here in UK. I bought my two a box of kiddies milk ice lollies to cool them down. They had one each yesterday and loved them :lol:

WoodHaven
26th July 2006, 01:57 PM
My dad accidentally tried it--lol. He thought is was just an ice cream novelty.
You know you have gone over the top when you buy "doggy dessert"-- I bought a case of Nutro pumpkin crumble. It should be in next week.

Sandy

Roxanne
26th July 2006, 03:08 PM
Sandy ...that sounds interesting ! where did you order it from and what is it ? Yeah ......we are all over the top ! ;)

WoodHaven
26th July 2006, 04:01 PM
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/petproducts.asp?mscssid=VGB16N2QRTP39JHUHME2N81X9C 9X0R89

I don't know if this link will work. I order "sale" merchandise from petfooddirect-- they send me monthly coupons and between the sale and coupons it is competitively priced. Sandy

Urhh-- link doesn't work but it does bring up a search box-- put in Nutro pumpkin crumble and see if that works.

Kingofthehouse86
26th July 2006, 05:38 PM
Sandy I tried all 4 flavors for King he loved them

Cathy Moon
26th July 2006, 06:18 PM
Sandy

OMG! :lol: What did he say it tasted like? Did he like it?! :lol: :lol:

WoodHaven
26th July 2006, 06:21 PM
Sandy

OMG! :lol: What did he say it tasted like? Did he like it?! :lol: :lol:

No-- he told my mom that the ice cream in the freezer was spoiled-lol-- she said, "we don't keep ice cream in that freezer". He was not a happy camper -rotf

Maxxs_Mummy
27th July 2006, 12:02 AM
PMSL I like it hahahaha

Well, talking of dessert....

As Charlie is on immune suppressants and Maxx has just finished antibiotics the Vet said to give them some bio yogurt. I got raspberry flavour and so now they get their Burns food at one end of the dish and their yogurt at the other end :lol:

Maxx just nibbles at all his food daintily but Charlie wolfs his down, yogurt first then Burns' then licks his dish over and over to remove all last traces of yogurt - you'd think he was starved and had no treats :roll: :lol:

Karlin
27th July 2006, 02:26 AM
My dad accidentally tried it--lol. He thought is was just an ice cream novelty

:yuk: Well, I suppose it is an ice cream novelty! It sounds like it would mostly be just bland -- no sugar -- and a lot better than accidentally brushing your teeth with poultry-flavoured cat and dog toothpaste! :*gh:

WoodHaven
27th July 2006, 02:31 AM
Or using the dogs thermometer--that would be much worse. Sandy

Cathy Moon
27th July 2006, 02:39 AM
:yuk: Well, I suppose it is an ice cream novelty! It sounds like it would mostly be just bland -- no sugar -- and a lot better than accidentally brushing your teeth with poultry-flavoured cat and dog toothpaste! :*gh:
:rotfl:

Nancy
27th July 2006, 02:47 AM
I don't know how, but a pet vitamin found it's way in to my Tums bottle. It was the most vile thing I've ever eaten, or rather spit out.

WoodHaven
27th July 2006, 02:55 AM
I don't know how, but a pet vitamin found it's way in to my Tums bottle. It was the most vile thing I've ever eaten, or rather spit out.

Hahhaaahhaaaahhhaa-- I almost fell off my chair. That would have been a bad surprise too. Sandy

Cathy Moon
28th July 2006, 02:51 AM
Or using the dogs thermometer--that would be much worse. Sandy
:yuk: :shock: :eek: Yeah, that's way worse!!!! :yuk: :rotfl:

Cathy T
28th July 2006, 05:12 PM
How funny! Hubby came home from the grocery store the other night with a box of these for the pups! Haven't tried them yet.

Nancy
28th July 2006, 05:15 PM
ok, I'll admit it. I've tasted Frosty Paws. They have no taste , to humans that is.