PDA

View Full Version : A Video of Colby and his Favorite Toy !!

Roxanne
26th July 2006, 01:20 PM
The Hide a squirrel ~ squirrel :wink: He plays with the whole toy ( trunk and squirrels) and also just the squirrels :wink: Here is a video I took of my baby boy this morning !

http://www.dropshots.com/Roxanne2211

PS : There are also a bunch of videos I took of my precious 9 month old grandson Landon on there too :flwr:

Sunna
26th July 2006, 01:48 PM
Omg I love this video! Colby is so beautiful, love his face :flwr: It's so funny when he turned the phone on :lol: He is so cute, playing with his toy and with the cats :l*v: And your grandson is just cute!

Karlin
27th July 2006, 06:48 PM
Love that cat ear cleaning, done with enthusiasm! :lol: Jaspar used to do Quincy and Ambrose's ears all the time, but seemed to eventually lose interest (or maybe their wax production slowed...). :roll:

Sunna
27th July 2006, 08:40 PM
Love that cat ear cleaning, done with enthusiasm! :lol:

Haha Fjalar and Molder do that to, they always clean the ears of my rabbits and the rabbits like it! :lol:

amberrose22
1st August 2006, 01:48 AM
lmbo! that video was too cute! My charlie woke up from his nap thinking I was squeaking his toy bunny at him... he got all excited and started wagging his tail... too funny :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
1st August 2006, 11:35 AM
He's such a yummy boy & the way he was cleaning the cats ears, too funny :lol: Your cat was obviously enjoying it too :lol:

Maxx used to clean our rabbit's ears but we had to have Freddie PTS a few years back :( My neighbours daughter brought her rabbit over to visit Maxx and he wanted to clean Damian's ears. Damian just wanted to growl at and bite Maxx though :(

Cathy T
1st August 2006, 03:19 PM
I have to turn off the sound when I watch this because Jake goes nuts thinking someone has his pink bunny :)

Claire
1st August 2006, 04:43 PM
You have a star in the making, I just love him...

Joanne M
3rd December 2006, 12:54 AM
Landon is beautiful. I loved watching him walk, and play. He's a joy. Of course Colby is a beauty. I think he needs his own phone.