• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Darby Fever

Linda

I took some pictures this morning of Darby and tried to get a few of him and Dudley together. So don't scream at me cause I just could not decide on which ones to post so I am posting them all.

Donna he is not coming in a parcel, he is a red headed little monster but I love him to death. :hug:

Here Goes

Myfootball.jpg

Me and my football, just feeling a little tired this morning the Sun is so bright I just love soaking it up.

Darby17wksGrass.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a bit of shade, just lounging around.

TooSunny.jpg

Ooops more sun, I love it.
Darby217wks.jpg

Aaah a bit of shade again, I am getting dizzy.

MeMyBrother.jpg

Hey Brother what is going on, Tell Me, Tell Me, I wanna know you know I like to know everything.

Thisboyiscrazy.jpg

Wanna know a secret Dudley, let me whisper sweet nothings in your ear. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling
Whatishedoingtome.jpg

I do love this little guy although he pesters the heck out of me. :lotsaluv:
Iamtired.jpg

Okay now I am going to sleep.
Nighty Night. :slp:

I know, I know I posted too many so so sorry.
I told you I just could not pick, so you'll all just have to kill me. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh Linda,

isn't he GROWING!

I love his blue "Bee" collar, that is so cute!

Such a handsome little guy! you snap away, we love him! xxx

"We never get fed up with puppy pictures...do we all??"

Alison, wilts, U.K.

They are so cute brothers :lotsaluv: Adorable pictures! I love rubies!
And black&tans.. and tricolours.. and blenheims.. Hmm I love them all :lol: Can't pick one for my favorite, they are just all sooo beautiful :flwr:

He's adorable, Linda! I love his rich color, very handsome! :D The two of them look like they're getting along great! :)

Ohh they're wonderful, he's a stunning young lad, why do they have to grow up???

I noticed his collar too Alison ((((hugs))) - it's so CUTE and really suits him

What a gorgeous boy! Seem like ages since we have seen him. He looks all grown up or at least almost grown up. More pics! More pics! We love seeing Darby and Dudley!

Charleen said:
I just love that last picture of Darby. How old is he now?

Charleen

Darby was 17 weeks old yesterday.
He is growing so quickly, I can't wait for his coat to start coming in I know I have a while to wait for that though.

He is such a riot, Dudley was playful but has become more passive in his teenage years. :yikes :yikes

Charleen one day my avatar will look like yours as when I get another my choice will hopefull be a Black & Tan.

Linda - I would strongly encourage you to keep going and once Darby is old enough, get that B&T cav. Like you said, when they get to be teenagers, they are more passive. I have found that they don't need their Human mommy as much when they grow up and they don't need as much cuddling. The more cavaliers you have, the more likely that one of them will want some lovin'.

Linda said:
Donna he is not coming in a parcel, he is a red headed little monster but I love him to death. :hug:

:p :p :p Meanie :p :p :p I want Dudley anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

{{{{{{{{Alison}}}}}}}} I noticed the collar too :flwr:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You lot don't miss much do you, can't see me sneakin anything past all you bunch. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Maybe like Charleen said I will just one day add a B/T to my family, not tell a soul and see if you lot notice. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Luv you all
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Those short little puppy coats they have are so soft and smooth. You feel like you could reach in and grab him! :shock: 8)

Back