PDA

View Full Version : Dog coat.

tanztanya
26th July 2006, 09:16 PM
i bought cookie a Tabitha and Angus pink ski jacket!! dusnt she look cute in it??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4mgJ4sHF2Y

RockNRollCav
26th July 2006, 10:05 PM
My mom custom makes doggy jackets out of fleece or flannel. The flannel ones are reversible, and all are washable. She also makes adorable dresses, also custom sized. PM me if you're interested. She sells each for $15 plus shipping, and you get to choose the fabric (or genre of fabric). She's made a lot with different sports teams, NASCAR racers, etc, but also does some really cute fabrics. PM me if you're interested. As soon as I get some photos, I plan to post them in the "shop-aholics" section :)

Maxxs_Mummy
26th July 2006, 11:25 PM
Cookie looks gorgeous. I love her snorts and grunts! Too funny :lol:

Who's that in the video telling you to take it off her? Don't tell me, your Mother in law???? :badgrin:

Jenni, I'll definitely be interested. I'd love a proper fitted coat for Maxx for the Winter. I don't like his back getting too cold because of his SM :(

Karlin
27th July 2006, 12:05 AM
:lol: :lol:

I like the cavalier snuffling going on all thru that video... 8)

tanztanya
27th July 2006, 10:38 AM
yeah I'll be interested when the weather gets a bit colder though. We are putting cookie on a diet so her size would (hopefully) go down a bit.

Thats my mum and my sister telling me to take the coat off of her, they didnt like it at first.

RockNRollCav
27th July 2006, 12:10 PM
Great! My mom should be sending photos any day now...I'll post when I get them! :)

Mary
28th July 2006, 02:49 AM
Cookie is so cute in that pink coat. There is one moment in that video though that she has the "if looks could kill" look....she is so cute!

Karlin
31st July 2006, 12:12 AM
I've moved the thread to our new film and video clip section. :) If I come across other older threads I'll move those too.

Cathy T
31st July 2006, 03:38 PM
Cookie looks adorable in pink!