PDA

View Full Version : Charlie at 7.5 months

TraMar
28th July 2006, 12:40 AM
Hi everyone
Sorry I haven't been here in forever. Life is just so busy! Anywho, I had a few minutes this evening to pop on over and try to catch up. :) I wanted to share a newer photo of Charlie - who turns 8 months old on August 4th.

http://traciscottage.com/images/charliesnoozing7-2006.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well!

Mary
28th July 2006, 12:49 AM
Awwh!!! Sleepy boy pic. Something so sweet about those sleepy pics.

Cathy Moon
9th August 2006, 11:04 PM
Charlie has the cutest face! What a sweetheart! :wggle:

TraMar
9th August 2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm just over the top in love with this boy. But I'm sure none of you know anything about that. icon_whistling :D

arasara
9th August 2006, 11:35 PM
Charlie is so adorable!! How much does he weigh?

TraMar
9th August 2006, 11:50 PM
Goodness - I don't know! I don't a scale here really big enough to weigh him; my digital scale I use to weigh my Shih Tzu puppies only goes up to 10 lbs. At about 6 months he was 12 lbs I believe it was. I might run him up to the vets tomorrow and pop him on their scale to see! I'm guessing about 15 lbs or so.

Alison_Leighfield
10th August 2006, 07:00 AM
So clever how they find that little bit of sunshine to lay in!

Charlie you are a handsome boy! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Claire
10th August 2006, 10:57 AM
What a lovely coloured Blenheim and a sun worshipper like my one.... ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
10th August 2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm just over the top in love with this boy. But I'm sure none of you know anything about that. icon_whistling :D

Nope, nothing at all icon_whistling. I love the way that they always find the tiniest bit of sun to flop down in :lol:

TraMar
10th August 2006, 01:04 PM
:) Okay, I managed to run him up to the vets office last night after my hubby got home to tend to the human kiddos and Charlie is 16.5 lbs!!

I think I goofed on the age I posted earlier, Charlie was born January 4, 2006; so that would mean he just turned 7 months on August 4th. I was a month off. :oops: :sl*p:

So I'm sure he's not done growing. I would imagine he could easily hit 18 lbs. He's not at all fat! He's perfect! :lol: