PDA

View Full Version : Cedar and Buzzy Bee

Moviedust
29th July 2006, 07:37 PM
Reposted Link

This video shows Cedar pulling on the string of a bumblebee toy. When the string is pulled, the bee buzzes and shakes. When we got tired of pulling the string for her, Cedar figured out how to do it herself!

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/moviedust/?action=view&current=CedarBuzz.flv

Jen
29th July 2006, 08:22 PM
I have to get one of those, that's so funny!! I could see Abbey figuring that out as she loves to rip/shred tags off of her toys--kinda looks like the same action. I love how Cedar's tail is just going, she's so happy!! :lol: :lol:

nlg679
29th July 2006, 08:35 PM
Just PRECIOUS!
Sweet Willow looks like she is patiently awaiting her turn.

Nancy
NJ

brid kenny
29th July 2006, 10:00 PM
very cute!! :D

Cathy T
29th July 2006, 10:24 PM
That is so cute!! Hubby was standing over me watching it. I totally got a kick out that! And Cedar looking at her like "what are you doing??!"

Karlin
30th July 2006, 12:58 AM
Yes Willow looks very interested in figuring that out herself. :lol: Cedar's one little smartypants! :D

Moviedust
30th July 2006, 02:07 AM
We were tickled, too, when we realized Cedar was pulling the string. Willow looks pretty curious in the movie, though she was scared of the bee at first. She didnt like the noise the string made (very screechy kinda noise--it's wearing out), so she kept her distance from the bee. I think Cedar's clear obsession with it peeked Willow's curiousity enough, though, to overcome her nervousness. If Cedar ever gave her a chance, it'd be interesting to see if Willow gave the string a pull.

Sunna
30th July 2006, 12:38 PM
What a smart girl! Too cute :lol: