PDA

View Full Version : Mamma cut my hair

Maxxs_Mummy
29th July 2006, 10:42 PM
And I like it so much that I've been behaving like a naughty puppy ever since :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/100_0058.jpg

Jen
29th July 2006, 10:58 PM
He looks adorable!!! :D :D

Nicki
29th July 2006, 11:07 PM
ahh you look really cute sweetheart :l*v: :l*v:

Did you do him yourself? He looks great

Mary
29th July 2006, 11:34 PM
Oh Maxx! Don't know how you manage but you look more gorgeous with each pic I see :)

Karlin
30th July 2006, 12:06 AM
Look at those curly ears, too! :)

Sunna
30th July 2006, 12:33 AM
Adorable! He looks so cute :l*v:

Davy
30th July 2006, 12:35 AM
Hey thats how I cut SiânE hair, but her ears are not as curly. :lol:

She also acts like a puppy afterwards as well.

Charleen
30th July 2006, 12:50 AM
Ah Maxie!! I hope you are cooler shaved!

Cathy T
30th July 2006, 01:40 AM
I think you look fantastic Max!!!

mlc4140
30th July 2006, 02:11 AM
Oh, he looks so cute and cooler!! What a handsome guy, give him kisses from Sabrina.

misty
30th July 2006, 02:38 PM
oh, Maxx you do look handsome.

You're sure to win all the girls' hearts even more now :)

Maxxs_Mummy
31st July 2006, 12:02 AM
Maxx says thank you for all your lovely comments :flwr: He knows he's a gorgeous boy as I tell him the minute I wake up and about every hour or so until I go to bed :lol:

I didn't cut his ears as we're trying to get them back to how they usually are - the last groomer made a real mess of them :(

Other than that, Geraint and I stood him on the patio table outside and I just ran the old hair clippers all over him. A #2 on his back and legs and a #1 on his tummy. To do his tummy we got him to roll over and then as I was shaving him he went to sleep - how chilled and trusting is that?

We're still trying to get Charlie on the table :roll: :lol:

Davy, is SianE naughty when you've clipped her? I'm considering glueing Maxx's fur back on as he's been a little S-O-D since being shaved :lol: :lol: :lol:

Davy
31st July 2006, 12:44 AM
Davy, is SianE naughty when you've clipped her? I'm considering glueing Maxx's fur back on as he's been a little S-O-D since being shaved

Nar my SiânE is a lady, well until she burps in my face. Her timing is immaculate. :shock:

But the first time I cut her she went from just laying around panting to flying around and jumping on everything. I couldn’t get over how different she looked but she acted so differently as well. She definitely had a spring in her step.

Sticking SiânE fur back on is a bit difficult as it’s normal stuck to me by the finish. :oops:

Julie
31st July 2006, 03:02 PM
I just love his curly ears. He looks full of mischief!