• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dublin cavalier walk next week Sunday Aug 6th

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Due to popular requests.... :lol: or maybe I should say regular nagging by irish based board members... :shock: why don't we establish the first Sunday of every month as a dog walk morning? Say for 11:30 am? That gives time for people to get up late and have their fry and then to go off to do afternoon things. Meeting place as before. I'll find the link to the map and directions.

This is the bank holiday weekend in Ireland, which will suit some and not suit others but there's always another month's walk for those who can't make it this time!!

:dgwlk: :dgwlk: :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

PS if people think a later time or early afternoon time suits better just say so. EG we could meet at 12 or 2:30 for example.

Here's a map and location info.

Last time people also waited in their cars in the parking area which you can see from the grassy area so one way or another we'll merge into a group. :)

Now here is a map of where to go:

click here for map

Directions:

1) come in the Parkgate Street entrance (bottom right corner) and head up Chesterfield Ave
2) at the roundabout, go left on Wellington Road
3) at the crossroads, turn right on to Kyber Rd. The only sign there will indicate it is not a through road
4) park in the parking area there. If it is full I am sure you can just park on the right hand side of the grass verge there
5) walk thru the posts that block cars from continuing along the pathway (it is still Kyber Road but the road is blocked to autos). About 50 yards along there's an open grassy area and that is where we will be.

PS Whoever knew the name of that long road through the park was Chesterfield Avenue? icon_nwunsure I don't think anyone knows the actual names of those roads!

Karlin

I would love to be there, but unfortunately will be unable to make it as we are heading up to Donegal for the bank holiday weekend. Count me in for the Sept walk though, looking forward to it already.

Hope you have a great time :D

I sooo want to go but Im going back home to Donegal also- its obviously the hotspot for the bank holiday wkend! ;)

Il definately be on for the next one though. It'll be so nice to meet everyone and show off our babies :D

Hey everyone!

I was one of the ones nagging for this walk but unfortunately i will be in italy for the bank holiday weekend - going on sat! Bailey and I will definately be on for the september event though!!! I am so going to miss my baby for two weeks!!!
:(

So dissapointed I'll miss it. I'll be in Wexford with Holly for the long weekend. September, I'll be on my holidays. Role on October.
Yvonne

Just logging in from home (very rare for me - never look at a computer outside of work :D ) to check directions. We'll be there! See everybody tomorrow.
Joanna and himindoors

It's rainy as it always seems to be when I plan walks :roll: but the walk is on! :dgwlk:

Back