• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nice Collar that releases the furmoans.. (sorry spelt as sai

Claire

Cannot remember where I saw it - but has someone used a collar that releases the nice smells - NOT shocks or citrus, we would like to try something like that when Busta barks as the normal No command is not really working especially at 11pm at night and at 6.30am in the morning .... thanks.

We're using the DAP (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) collar on Gus. It works wonders! It releases the pheromones the mother dog gives off to calm her pups. There is also a plug-in diffuser you can you in your home. They make one for cats as well, Feliway, and that has helped our cats get use to having another dog in the house.
Also, the Gentle Leader head collar is great to curb barking, etc. It's really worked with Gus, you can tell a difference when he doesn't have it on.

http://www.premier.com/pages.cfm?id=17

I think that must be the DAP collar. Very much worth trying for dogs with some behaviour issues or anxiety!

PS I like the spelling furmoans rather than pheromones! :) It kind of applies! :lol:

I recently bought a DAP spray from www.vetuk.co.uk to spray in the car on the way to the vets
It worked a treat!!! and lasts about 2+ hours
:lol:
(and much cheaper than anywhere else!)

I got the spray too...I started off doing the 8 -10 pumps on the bedding in the car cage, but it seems to use up the bottle very quickly :(

Instead I've been spraying a couple of pumps on TedBear's harness, this seems to work just as well!!

I got mine on Ebay - Annie that site is cheaper, but they charge a surcharge to us as we are a KW postcode...although we are still mainland :x

Back