PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To Wag & Bone Show This Saturday?

misty
31st July 2006, 01:21 PM
Seriously tempted here :)

Jennifer wants to go. I'd love to go - it's about 250 miles from here though.

Think I might live dangerously ;)

Karlin
31st July 2006, 03:35 PM
I've seen it advertised; looks really fun!!

misty
31st July 2006, 03:39 PM
Looks great, doesn't it?

All being well, going to go for it. :)

misty
5th August 2006, 09:30 PM
Well, we went :)

Bradley was an angel all day. Hope he doesn't expect a social life like today every weekend ;)

He loved all the dogs - particularly female tricolour Cavaliers :D

He was spoilt in the clothing stakes - he ended up with a Puppia camouflage harness, with matching baseball cap and bandana 8). Photo's to follow.

He was lucky enough to meet up with 2 more friends from the internet, but was rather too hot to partake in much canine conversation with them.

The best part was that we watched a special edition of "Me Or The Dog" being filmed; Jennifer and I were interviewed with Bradley and I got the opportunity to mention that Bradley was a rescue dog from a Welsh puppy farm. I then had to sign a release form with a researcher and asked her what chance there is of Bradley's piece being broadcast. She didn't know, so I explained the plight of puppy farm dogs in S Wales & Ireland, and told her some of the horror stories. I said it would really help raise the profile of puppy farm dogs in plight if our bit was broadcast, so she made a special note.

:xfngr:

I'm certainly not the type to go in front of a tv camera - far from it, but I would do anything to publicise the plight of Bradley's fellow companions, near and far, that are stuck in puppy farms/mills.

Maxxs_Mummy
5th August 2006, 11:49 PM
Whoo hooo hope it gets broadcast, Fran :D

Hmmmm so Bradley has a penchant for the lady Tri's then - we'll have to get him and Whitney to meet up :lol:

Cathy Moon
6th August 2006, 12:05 AM
We're keeping our fingers crossed for you to be broadcast on tv! :xfngr:
We'd cross our eyes, too, if it would help!! ;)
Please let us know if you were! :flwr:

misty
6th August 2006, 09:08 AM
Bradley respects his mate Maxxx too much to hit on his girlfriend ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
6th August 2006, 11:25 PM
PMSL you loon :lol: