• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it possible that my doggies are getting along?!

RockNRollCav

Corgan says "Look mom, I'm sitting on the couch with my big sis, Celti, and she's not growling at me!! :)"

couch7-30-06.jpg

Celti says, "As long as he's getting a belly rub, I may as well too! icon_whistling "
BellyRubs.jpg

Glad to hear they are getting along. Corgan looks so sweet...how could Celti not love him...right!

Oh they look great together .... our two are similar in that we have one cav and one little terrier cross ... Gizmo (our cav) just loves her .... and they play together all the time ....
my OH has resorted to telling them "to get a room" when the playing becomes romantic and they are on their backs, kissing each other" And they've both been neutered !! Could you imagine if they hadn't !!

Back