PDA

View Full Version : Not only are Corgan and Celti getting along...

RockNRollCav
1st August 2006, 04:18 AM
...but they're PLAYING together!!! Celti hasn't ever (that I can remember) played with another dog. She typically just ignores them, or "herds" them. But, she and Corgan chased the tennis ball together and were "play growling". I think they might, maybe, some day, tug on a toy together! This is particularly exciting because with MOST other dogs, Celti is extremely Resource Guarding. Now, with Corgan, she's actually playing!! HOW AWESOME!!

She also played a *little* bit at "play group" tonight at the place we take them for training. I think having her there has helped a lot with getting her to play with him. WOO HOO!!! :jump: :w*w: :rotfl:

Charleen
1st August 2006, 04:24 AM
That is great news. Isn't it fun to watch your dogs play with each other? It sounds like you made a good decision in bringing Corgan home to be with Celti.

My friend has a corgi named Babe and she loves my cavaliers.

Karlin
1st August 2006, 01:22 PM
Hey that's great news. It sounds like it might help her overall with resource guarding, too! A puppy can be such a healing presence; we should all go get one! :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
1st August 2006, 01:26 PM
A puppy can be such a healing presence; we should all go get one! :lol:

Come and tell my hubby that :lol: :lol: :lol:

My youngest and I would fill the house with Cavaliers if we could and tbh I can actually see him having a houseful himself when he flies the nest :lotsaluv:

Really glad that Celti and Corgan are getting along so well :l*v: I'll bet it's eased your 'guilt trip' a bit too :D :flwr:

Sunna
1st August 2006, 04:10 PM
It's great! :D Molder was five years old when he comes to us and than he had never play with another dog, he just didn't no how and when I took the leash of him he just sat down and didn't knew what to do :lol: Now he loves to run free and now he and Fjalar often play together and I love to watch them having so much fun :flwr: