• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not only are Corgan and Celti getting along...

RockNRollCav

...but they're PLAYING together!!! Celti hasn't ever (that I can remember) played with another dog. She typically just ignores them, or "herds" them. But, she and Corgan chased the tennis ball together and were "play growling". I think they might, maybe, some day, tug on a toy together! This is particularly exciting because with MOST other dogs, Celti is extremely Resource Guarding. Now, with Corgan, she's actually playing!! HOW AWESOME!!

She also played a *little* bit at "play group" tonight at the place we take them for training. I think having her there has helped a lot with getting her to play with him. WOO HOO!!! :jump: :w*w: :rotfl:

That is great news. Isn't it fun to watch your dogs play with each other? It sounds like you made a good decision in bringing Corgan home to be with Celti.

My friend has a corgi named Babe and she loves my cavaliers.

Hey that's great news. It sounds like it might help her overall with resource guarding, too! A puppy can be such a healing presence; we should all go get one! :lol:

Karlin said:
A puppy can be such a healing presence; we should all go get one! :lol:

Come and tell my hubby that :lol: :lol: :lol:

My youngest and I would fill the house with Cavaliers if we could and tbh I can actually see him having a houseful himself when he flies the nest :lotsaluv:

Really glad that Celti and Corgan are getting along so well :l*v: I'll bet it's eased your 'guilt trip' a bit too :D :flwr:

It's great! :D Molder was five years old when he comes to us and than he had never play with another dog, he just didn't no how and when I took the leash of him he just sat down and didn't knew what to do :lol: Now he loves to run free and now he and Fjalar often play together and I love to watch them having so much fun :flwr:

Back