PDA

View Full Version : Going shopping today

Claire
1st August 2006, 10:35 AM
I am going up to London and will have a window shop at Pet London - NOT....... any bets on what I will spend :yikes

Maxxs_Mummy
1st August 2006, 11:23 AM
£150 or more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy Moon
1st August 2006, 11:57 AM
:lol: I think you'll come home with a stroller and 3 dog car seats! That should come to at least 200 quid. :yikes :lol:

Alison_Leighfield
1st August 2006, 02:44 PM
I could do with a really big, big huge spend.....anyone know that feeling!!!

Alison, wilts, U.k.

Sunna
1st August 2006, 03:15 PM
I went to Danmark last year and there I went to Zoo Zity.. I spend 165 USD and I had spend more but the shop was closing so I couldn't :lol:

Claire
1st August 2006, 04:37 PM
Only spent 16.00 got Woody a camaflarge harness (what a loser I am) - there was soooo much to choose from but they were getting ready for the Wag and Bone show and I was just walking around in a daze

Maxxs_Mummy
1st August 2006, 04:50 PM
:lol: Nope you're a keeper not a loser - you kept hold of your cash :lol:

Claire
1st August 2006, 04:57 PM
How come I can't keep it when I go to the vets - only 24.00 this morning, and have to go back again next Tuesday - his ear is much better but still a tiny tear in this ear... :shock:

Maxxs_Mummy
2nd August 2006, 07:58 PM
Tell me about it :roll: £54.95 a week for Charlie's tablets at the minute and when I send in the insurance forms via the Vets and wonder why I ahven't been paid anything back, they inform me that they want a complete medical history for Charlie.

I said 'Well, you've got one from his first Vet visit and before that it was unknown as he is a rescue' I even offered to send them the adoption forms from the Dogs Trust :roll: They say they will sort it as soon as possible but it's no excuse for me not receiving anything back yet for Maxx's treatment this time :roll: :x

Cathy Moon
3rd August 2006, 01:45 AM
Claire, I'm impressed!

My biggest, and probably only, spending weakness is when I go to dog shows. We have two 4 day dogs shows in Cleveland, one in August and one in December. I buy books, calendars, toys, grooming supplies, treats, clothing, purses - you name it!

My hubby somehow scheduled our vacation this year so that I'll miss the upcoming show :shock:

Oh well, December isn't that far off. :lol:

Karlin
3rd August 2006, 11:41 AM
ONE harness; Claire you have disappointing self control. Why not a FURcedes?!

I got that camouflage harness for Jaspar too; it is such a boy's harness! Really cute. I need to do a Puppia group picture.

I spend a lot each year ow at the annual Irish nat'l dog show on St Patrick's Day. Mainly on dog treats from the guy over from the UK -- I still have bags of fish jerky and I bought a huge bag of tripe and bully sticks. I need an outdoor shed to store that stinky stuff. :yuk:

amanda L
3rd August 2006, 12:41 PM
Yep, its so hard not to spend money at the dog shows, I can't wait for the next Irish dog show on Paddys Day..another big spend :lol: I recently bought a red puppia for Elliot and a pink stripey one for Milly, they are just so cute on them (as well as being great harnesses :p ). Want to get a camoflage one now for Elliot (he'll be 2 at the end of the month) so I'll be putting it on his birthday list ;)

Claire
3rd August 2006, 01:03 PM
We ended up giving it to Busta as it was a bit small round the chest for Wooda - can we think up a new colour for white, black, brown and green - he is Action Dog now....... thank god I am only 5 foot and a half, I did see the Furcedes but could'nt reach it - but I am going to Pets At Home over the weekend........ icon_whistling

Sunna
4th August 2006, 12:30 AM
Yep, its so hard not to spend money at the dog shows, I can't wait for the next Irish dog show on Paddys Day..another big spend :lol:

Yes it's very easy to spend a lot of money at dog shows! When I go to Crufts (I go sometime ;)) I will be absolutely BROKE when I come home! :lol: I will buy everything, especially all the Cav stuff!