• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi to everyone

crimperess

Hello to you all.
I am a proud owner of a 6 month old blenheim bitch (I hate that word!)called Fern.
She is beautiful, loyal, energetic , loves life, everyone and everything.

I had a tri colour bitch called Candy, before Fern. On the first visit to the vet, he picked up on an irregular heartbeat. But despite all that we had nearly ten wonderful years with her. We nearly lost Candy with heart failure, after the vet gave her steroids for another problem. In the end her stomach filled with fluid as her heart wasn't pumping properly. Even though all this was very difficult she gave us so much and was a treasure. Even as I write this, I am fighting the tears back, as we only lost her in the first week in January. But it's only looking back, I now realise that Candy was puppy farmed.

Lesson learned, we went to a registered breeder. We were able to see the Mum, the environment Fern grew up in. The breeder gave me plenty of time with Fern. Answered my questions and was very down to earth. She loved her animals very much,which included cats and shelties, which all had the run of the house. Since I took Fern home we have been in contact with each other, and she nursed me through the initial period of settling in, injections and so on.
I don't expect Fern to take Candy's place. Fern is her own being. My life would be very dull without her.
I'm very lucky to come up trumps twice!
As you can see from her picture, I'm potty training her!![/b]

Welcome. Sorry you had to go through such a heartbreaking loss with Candy...but glad she had a long life with you. Fern is adorable.

Hi Fern and Fern's Mum, sorry to hear about Candy, but glad you have found a great breeder and that you will have a happy life with Fern.... :D

Lovely welcome

What a wonderful group of people you all are. Well you must be if you all love cavaliers. Thankyou for your good wishes.

Welcome to the board! Thanks for taking the time to give us such a wonderful introduction -- and for such a great potty training picture. :lol:

Back