PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* Is my avaitor the right size?

Maxwell&me
1st August 2006, 06:52 PM
Im still fiddling around with trying to resize my avaitor.....Is this the right size? It still looks big to me~ The other photo I wanted to use for some reason Photobucket wouldnt let me resize?
( Ill get the hang of this eventually)

Sunna
1st August 2006, 10:00 PM
I think the size is just fine now.. And what a cute picture!! :flwr:

Cathy T
1st August 2006, 11:18 PM
That's a great picture of your little snow bunny!

mlc4140
2nd August 2006, 11:36 AM
What a sweet picture.

jeni
2nd August 2006, 01:13 PM
That is an awesome picture!!! I love that color. Wonder if they make a puppia in that color icon_nwunsure I tried to change my avatar the other day and I resized it so much on photo bucket, well it really explains itself. Just look at mine :lol: I will mess with it again tonight probably...

Cathy T
2nd August 2006, 03:02 PM
That is an awesome picture!!! I love that color. Wonder if they make a puppia in that color icon_nwunsure I tried to change my avatar the other day and I resized it so much on photo bucket, well it really explains itself. Just look at mine :lol: I will mess with it again tonight probably...

Delete the picture off of photobucket and then re-load it. Edit it to 50% and then you should be fine. Once you change the size on photobucket you can't go bigger again.

GudrunTheRed
2nd August 2006, 03:54 PM
That is an awesome picture!!! I love that color. Wonder if they make a puppia in that color Lucky for you Puppia does make that color and here's my Chester sporting his:
http://www.dilettante.info/images/Chester/20050909-06-500w.jpg

If you get the green one post pictures please!

jeni
2nd August 2006, 05:07 PM
Oh is that beautiful or what? That is for sure the color that I am going to get JoJo. It looks stunning on a blenhiem... Thank you so much for the picture!!! :D

GudrunTheRed
2nd August 2006, 05:16 PM
You are very welcome!

Maxxs_Mummy
2nd August 2006, 05:41 PM
Oh My! Look at King Chester in his crown :D Doesn't he look yummy? I could just pick him up and moosh him. That doggy is one looker :flwr: