• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another new member! :)

kimberlya

Hi, my name is Kim and I have been reading your forum for about a month now. I still have awhile before my puppy is even born (October), but I am so anxious to learn all I can about these babies! I have wanted a Cav for at least three years, but I was in college and just finished my first year of teaching and knew I couldn't take care of one as they deserve. I am moving in with my fiance in December, and he works out of town all week, so we decided this was the best time for us to "adopt". This way, I won't be alone all week and I will have something to dote upon! That was an awful lot of information... :) Anyway, I will be doing a lot of reading and definitely posting as things progress. So far, I have really appreciated all the information you have provided. Thanks so much, can't wait to truly be a Cav mommy!

How is it that your darling will definately be born in October when they couldn't have even been bred yet? icon_nwunsure

Well... I suppose that is the estimated arrival time, according to the breeder. It could vary. We just put down a deposit for their next litter!

icon_welcome and now you have the worst time ahead -- waiting for the arrival of a puppy! :lol: We'll look forward to making his/her acquaintance when the litter arrives and you make your choice. Ask anything you'd like, we all like talking about cavaliers here. :)

Welcome Kim and good for you to wait until you were really ready for one of these very special dogs. Just think of all of the shopping and preparation you can do between now and October! :D

Back