• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie's getting bigger!

Mmitc

Charlie had a vet visit on Monday and he has gained 1lb. Woohoo! Now he is 4 1/2 pounds and almost 13 weeks. I'm glad the vet keeps up with his age because I'm always a week off haha. He had a great check up and is doing well. The vet said he will probably gain more weight after he looses his baby teeth. He said he may not eat as much since they are probably hurting him. Charlie does eat a good bit though. Maybe he just has a high metabolism haha!

Charlie.jpg

Charlie002-1.jpg

Charlie003.jpg

Wow! His body is almost all white - bet you have fun keeping him clean after a roll in the garden :lol: He's a lovely little man :flwr:

I love his coloures! His white little body and how the brown colour goes like a mask around his eys... :flwr:
Little cute white boy :lotsaluv:

What a cutie pie! :lotsaluv:

I think when full grown with all his feathers and tail he will look stunning with all that white coat, his little ears are just meant for hugging...

Charlie you are a handsome little fella... :lotsaluv:

must be something to do with the name as Donna's Charlie is a lovely boy as well (and Maxx XX) :luv: :luv: :luv:

He is adorable!! Love those ears, and I love that he's almost all white; how unique! :D

Back