• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How often does your Cavalier dream?

misty

Bradley seems to have more dreams than my other Cavs.

Just wondered how often all your dogs dream??

Bradley appears to dream almost every time he falls asleep. I'm watching him now, on his back on the settee, legs twitching about. I think he's probably got a lot on his mind!

Bradley's twitching and thinking about you all the time!! Kosmo dreams when he sleeps.. he goes and "slays the dragons" often too!! (that's what we call when he starts running fast and making noise!) hehe :) It's the funniest thing to watch. When he stops running, he starts snoring. . . :roll:

He's thinking about chasing those cats, Fran :lol:

Maxx does it all the time and yips and yaps too. It sounds really funny, we always say he's playing with the bunnies :lol:

SiânE dreams every time she sleeps. She also has about three different types of dream modes.

There’s the normal chasing rabbit.

The face pulling one were every muscle in her face twitches, really funny to watch especially when she blows out her cheeks. She looks like satchmo.

Lastly and the worst, the wagging tail dreams. Her whole body is stiff apart from the tail, which waggles like mad. Sometimes her whole body gets lifted up from the force of the tail. She woken me up in the night with the sound this makes. Thankfully she hasn’t managed to hit me yet in the night.

Maxx does it all the time and yips and yaps too.

My Yorkie I had used to growl in her sleep. :lol:

I think King dreams of being a boxer cuz sometimes if he lies on his back or sides he front paws are sometimes moving like he's punching the air... :lol:

I only notice my 3 dreaming once in awhile. I'm a fairly sound sleeper, so may not be aware when they are dreaming.

Bradley had the funniest dream a couple of nights ago....

how do I put this nicely? icon_blshing

Bear in mind he is an ex-stud dog.....

he was laying on the bed, but you should have seen his movements from "hip" sort of area icon_blshing. There was no doubt what he was dreaming ;)

When Twinkle was a puppy she used to suckle in her sleep. We think she was dreaming about her mummy. :flwr:

:lol: When Barney dreams he dose the most funny noise and wags his tail it is a wonder he dose not wake him self up Aileen :p

Phiebe even dreams during her daily naps!!
I'm sure she's dreaming of chasing Merry and Pippin....my 2 bunnies.

My boys sometimes dream and sometimes they run, cry and bark when they are asleep, it's so funny and cute to see it :flwr:

Archie seems to dream quite often, I love to hear him making those little noisys and his legs moving as if he is running after something.
Toby doesnt seem to dream all that much, although every so often his legs will twich.

Back