PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate, Geordie & India

Cathy Moon
3rd August 2006, 03:33 AM
Hi, if you click on this link and scroll down, there are 3 group photos of my 3 pups, plus further down there is one of Geordie. There's a photography studio at the training place I belong to, and I had their photos taken last winter.
http://www.northcoastdogs.com/photoalbum3.htm

Cathy T
3rd August 2006, 03:39 AM
Very nice pictures. I love the one with the black background. Shows off their colors so nicely. And that just slight head tilt..very cute!

nlg679
3rd August 2006, 03:56 AM
Cathy Moon, your crew is QUITE photogenic!
They all look so attentive....like they really get that their photos are being taken! ;)
I LOVE your avatar, too!

Nancy
NJ

Alison_Leighfield
3rd August 2006, 07:29 AM
Wow, some lovely photos in there, but I must admit the Cavaliers are by far the BEST :lotsaluv:

What is it about these little ones.... they all seem to love the camera so much! :luv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd August 2006, 10:40 AM
Yep, the Cavalier ones are most definitely THE best :D Gorgeous pics of gorgeous babies :l*v:

amanda L
3rd August 2006, 12:45 PM
Cathy, your cavvie pictures are just gorgeous :p I love the ones of the golden lab aswell, such lovely facial expressions.

Doglvr4evr
3rd August 2006, 05:04 PM
Your babies are adorable.

Kingofthehouse86
3rd August 2006, 05:12 PM
They all look great...but ur 3 look the best

Sunna
4th August 2006, 12:38 AM
Yes the Cavaliers are always the best ;) The pictures of your babies are adorable and I love when they do that with their heads like tilt :lotsaluv:

Karlin
4th August 2006, 01:06 AM
Lovely pics and yes the cavaliers are the best. :lol:

Your guys look fantastic in their bandannas! I keep meaning to sew some bandannas if I can find some good fabrics.

Cathy Moon
4th August 2006, 03:21 AM
My friend Maria sewed mine, they slip over your dog's collar or there is a velcro band collar to make it really easy to put on and take off. She has a machine that stitches their names on,too. Here is her web site.

http://www.hoganbandanas.com/

Her little boy, Hogan, is multi-talented and a little celebrity in his own right! ;)

molly
5th August 2006, 01:38 AM
Fabulous pix of your gorgeous dogs. Your Geordie in particular is just the happiest looking dog!

arasara
5th August 2006, 02:49 AM
Your puppers are so cute!! I love the bandanas :P The golden on the top is a beautyful doggie too! (: Geordie's picture alone is absolutely beautiful - he is such a photogenic dog!! Thanks for the pictures (: