• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calli and Lucy...this past week 8/06

DSC_00130053.jpg

This is Lucy and Calli....
We have to see this through...and we'll see if the breeder will be reasonable and then we'll see what we do.....in the year to come...
thank you all for your thoughts and kind thoughts...it has been a tough time for us.
lin

How sweet that Callie has accepted Lucy. Beautiful photo, it shows their personalities so well.

In the scheme of things there always seems to be a reason for everything. We may not see it now or know it ever but it is there. Your pups are beautiful. We all learn so much from each other here but more important we are all here to support each other through the difficult times that these little pups seem to have to endure with all the diseases prevalent to them. We are here to listen when you need us...laugh at the good times, smile at the memories and cry through the pain. Welcome to the board Linda. Treasure all the moments that you have with beautiful little Lucy. They are each such a gift to us.

They are lovely and there is plenty of support here for you as you work with her. :) I'd sure want to give her a chance and see how she does.

PS If you go back to your photobucket page and click the 'edit' tab for this picture and then choose to reduce by 50%, it will be much easier for us all to enjoy. It is hard to see the whole picture at the current size. :) You don;t need to change anything in your post, it will automatically resize the image to the new smaller size.

Hang in there little one, your mummy will take such good care of you, she loves you... :lotsaluv: how could you not, she is just adorable :luv:

Linda we are all here for you to give you support, so just cherish your time with her, you might be very surprised at what happens with a little tender loving care.....it goes a long, long way...

The pictures are so beautiful and they look so content together...

Linda be strong, I'm sure you can do this OK... :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Adorable! Hang in there and everything will work out how it's supposed to.

Hugs and kisses from me and Chester!

:) Hang in there and if every you need to talk there will always be some one around . Lucy and Calliare adorable :flwr: Aileen

Linda,

If it's any consolation, I would be doing the same thing. We are all here for you if you need support. I really hope that Lucy hangs on in there and doesn't suffer at all. Her and Calli look wonderful together & it looks like Calli has really accepted her. Maybe she realises the little one is poorly too.

Big hugs to you all, take care x

Take care Linda. Lucy and Callie are beautiful girls. Dogs can teach us so much and they just love us.
Julie and the girls

Back