PDA

View Full Version : Abbey and Gus

Jen
4th August 2006, 05:05 AM
Abbey and Gus are so vocal when they play. Gus sounds like a chimp, and Abbey has a throaty-growl. For some reason the sound is a bit off though. It's not when I watch it on my computer, but he Photobucket version is. :?

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/?action=view&current=MVI_1493.flv

This one is a little dark, and again, the sound is off for some reason--anyone else have that problem??
The part where Gus slides across the floor and catches the wall with his neck is painful to watch :shock: They really get going in the lower level where it's all carpeted, I'll try to get that on tape as well. :lol:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/?action=view&current=MVI_1499.flv

Cathy T
4th August 2006, 05:16 AM
Oh my gosh Jen...that was so fun to watch!!! Abbey says she's done...Gus says no you're not!! Too much fun. They much just really crack you up.

GudrunTheRed
4th August 2006, 04:38 PM
They are crazy, happy doglets! I am so jealous. I will get Chester a sister or brother some day soon and I can't wait!

P.S. My neighbor has a female silver mini Schnauzer named Gracie and she is a beautiful and sweet little dog and has the prettiest coat.

joanna
4th August 2006, 05:32 PM
Those clips are great. I love the first one where Abbey chooses to play with the toy instead and Gus is all put out.

It's nice to see it's not just my dogs that run riot!

Maxxs_Mummy
5th August 2006, 03:40 PM
Love the way Gus rolls ojnto his back and waits for Abbey to pounce on him again :lol:

Cathy Moon
5th August 2006, 06:31 PM
How cute! My dogs play just like that - it's very entertaining to watch! In fact they've started up just now :lol:

Charleen
5th August 2006, 07:47 PM
Jen - I had to turn off the sound on my PC because Abbey and Gus at play got all 3 of my dogs barking up a storm. What fun!

Karlin
11th August 2006, 01:49 AM
Same here; Jaspar started barking back and it is going on 1am! :shock: They are having a blast in those videos. Gus runs so fast!! :lol:

Jen
11th August 2006, 04:10 AM
Same here; Jaspar started barking back and it is going on 1am! :shock: They are having a blast in those videos. Gus runs so fast!! :lol:

Gus has been dubbed the canine bullet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

brid kenny
11th August 2006, 01:07 PM
Phoebe didn't know what was going on when I played these hilarious clips.

arasara
12th August 2006, 04:45 AM
How old is abbey now? Gus looks like he's so small!

The videos are adorable ! (: :flwr:

Jen
1st October 2007, 11:09 PM
How old is abbey now? Gus looks like he's so small!

The videos are adorable ! (: :flwr:

Abbey is 5 and Gus is 18 months now.

*Pauline*
3rd October 2007, 12:08 AM
In the 1st one, I love they way they look at you when you speak as if to say, "Huh? What did Mum say? I dunno!"

frecklesmom
3rd October 2007, 03:08 AM
Oh, those are way cool videos. They are tough. Bet they sleep well at night :-)

Rj Mac
31st December 2007, 04:03 PM
Great videos:D