• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Excited to Join Forum!

BrodieSkyward

Hello Everyone! I joined the forum a few weeks ago but have really been following the threads in the past week or so. I am so excited about this group! It is exactly what I need! I'm 34, Married, no kids...Need I say more :lol: My 2 year old male black and tan Cavalier is my life! His name is Brodie Skyward and he is my sweet sweet baby! I'm obsessed with learning and reading about everything Cavalier...and providing the best life possible for my little guy.

Brodie is an Agility Dog, Certified Therapy Dog, and seasoned traveller. My husband is a privot pilot and we take Brodie everywhere (hence the middle name Skyward). He's a flying Dog. Brodie loves everyone and everything (except the vet :shock: ). Last year Brodie got a kitten for Christmas. His name is Kitty Gonzalas (I love my kitty too :lol: ). They take turns chasing each other through the house. It's the funniest thing! They love on and kiss each other as well...so cute! My husband's ongoing joke is that he has the airplane, I have Brodie, and Brodie has Kitty! Aaahh....isn't life grand!

I look forward to getting to know everyone and their Cavaliers! Thanks for such a great forum!

:jump:

Lynn Hammock (and Brodie)
Morgantown, West Virginia

Hello and icon_welcome to the board, Brodie is gorgeous and what a clever dog he is. I will look forward to seeing some pictures.

Sarah Xxx

icon_welcome !! Sounds like a great household! :lol: be sure to add some Kitty Gonzales pics in the 'friends' gallery -- you are reminding me that I need to get some recent pics of my cats there as well...

Welcome, Lynn! Brodie is adorable! Wow...it's like he has his own personal plane and pilot. :D

You'll have to post pics of him with Kitty. ;)

Wow! I love showing off pics...Ask and yee shall receive - although it took a while to figure picture posting out 8)

206819447_3d59c92bbf_o.jpg

Puppy Brodie: 4 months old

206709332_712a317619_o.jpg

6 months old

206819443_17f59148c8.jpg

Brodie and Kitty: Best Friends.

206819445_fe63b22e7a_o.jpg

July 2006: Loves the Beach...Doesn't Love the Water :)

206819446_9717194288_o.jpg

Now: Favorite Spot to take Naps!

What a great introduction. Welcome!!! Love the pictures of Brodie but especially loves the name (and Kitty Gonzalas). Brodie is an incredibly handsome looking boy. Thanks for sharing so many great pictures of him. Gotta say my very favorite is him and Kitty sharing a snooze together. How sweet is that??!! Oh my ... the one of him with the leaves all around... adorable!!

icon_welcome Lynn and Brodie,

Sounds like he has the most perfect life - you should have called him Biggles :lol:

The pic of him with the leaves is something else - have you got a framed copy? He really is beautiful. I'd love a B&T but unfortunately my limit has been set at two - took me long enough to get it raised from one :roll: :(

Welcome to the board. That Brodie is a handsome young fella there. I love blk/tans. I have one that is almost 4 named Maya Rose.

Hey Everyone! Thanks for the welcome messages! We went out of town this weekend for a family reunion so sorry for the slow response. Brodie had a chance to wear his new doggles - what a cutie. He didn't mind them at all. Helped protect his eyes from the glaring sun when we were traveling.

Here are a few anwers/comments:

The picture of Brodie with the leaves in the background is my all time favorite...it is actually the background on my computer and I have a framed copy as well. We just got a new camera so I'm eager to take more pics - taking cute pics of Brodie never grows old. I need a new one for my avatar too.

Biggles? How fun...reminds me of giggles :badgrin:

Brodie's own private pilot and plane...so true. My mom is our dog sitter and she lives 3 hours away by car so several times we have flown Brodie to her when we are headed somewhere that isn't pet friendly. I feel a little silly in the airport but what can I say...He's precious cargo :)

Welcome aboard. That picture of him in the leaves and with the cat are especially terrific! Looking forward to learning more about you and your family.

Back