• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

..another Canadian

~Angela~

It's a BOY!!!!!!!

Now that I've got that out of my system....

Well, hello everybody. I am so excited to have my pupppers. We picked him up at a'not so coshier' home a few days ago. I've had to wash him twice just to get the first layer of dirt off him!! He spent all his time in a basement. We didn't get to see it, but the smell upon entering the home was enough to convince me. I'm so glad we we're able to 'save' him. The puppies we're cute, but one look at him and I just knew what I had to do. He is 8 mts old. However, I don't think that he has ever been socialized (execpt for his sister)He's is timid and a little shy, but is warming up nicely. he's never been trained and is afraid to jump up or down stairs and our couches. I hope that he will come out of his spin soon. (with lots of love and attention) It may take a little bit of time, but we are very hopeful. He already flew over 3 of my back steps to play catch earlier today!! It'a a good sigh!!

Charlie ( Sir Charles...) is soooo sweet. He's a blenhiem with the most adorable puppy dog eyes. He is also very huge on snuggling. This morning when I woke up he was sleepng on my HEAD?!? He's such a sook! He follows me EVERYWHERE! I have to be careful not to step on him... my 2 1/2 yr old son also gets along with him very well(very gental) He'a always says to Charlie "Charweee, shoe....you tickles!!' it's soooo cute!

Hope to have a few good chats with everyone.

SORRY INTO WAS SO LONG........ :)

Welcome! I'm so proud of you for rescuing your little boy. How did you find out about him? Is he from a puppy mill or a backyard breeder?

Please post some pics when you have them and enjoy your new puppers!

Welcome and I'll look forward to seeing some pics!

On a more serious note -- I would report this breeder as these are not acceptable surroundings for keeping puppies. There are a number of ways of approaching this -- starting with reporting them to your local humane society/SPCA and also to the police if there are requirements for breeders to be licensed in your area or there are limitations on the numbers of dogs that can be kept (there nearly always are some restrictions in residential areas). One very good way of getting at such people to force them to shut down is to also alert the tax authorities -- to let them know you bought a puppy and there was evidence of many dogs being bred and sold and that you weren't charged tax etc etc and don;t think they are declaring income from this source. Your name will remain anonymous. This will nearly always prompt an investigation and bring such unethical breeding to a halt. I would also contact the regional breed rescue person for your area and see if they are aware of this person.

Welcome to the site, I'm glad you've found us! I'm also glad that you were able to rescue your pup from such horrible conditions. I have to echo Karlin in that you really need to report this place.

Thank you so much for taking this little guy into your heart and your home, may you have many happy years with him, sounds like he landed right on his four paws with you!

icon_welcome and enjoy!

Alison, wilts, U.K.

:D What a adorable puppy and how great that you got him out of a that place enjoy him and lots more photos please :lol: Aileen

Welcome!! so where in Canada are you from? another charlie!! he's such a cutie!! I am glad that you got to rescue him from such awful conditions. No dog deserves to be left like that. ;( ANd Lotsa cavs on here like to sleep on your head!! Mine does for sure.. he even has tried kicking me off of my pillow a few times! :yikes

Welcome to the board Angela and Charlie. So glad Charlie has you in his life to love him!

icon_welcome Angela and Charlie,

He looks a darling little man, bless him. I agree with what Karlin has already said though and think you should report this evil person. Not all the pups will be so lucky as to have a new home with someone like you and what about their poor parents :( It breaks my heart and makes me feel so angry when I think about these places. :x

Back