• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

***Reminder: Cavalier walk tomorrow in Dublin!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are around, come along, and feel free to bring doggy 'friends' (we will just let those other dogs think they are cavaliers for the morning). Details in this thread:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2825

But generally, we'll be meeting in the Phoenix Park for 11:30am, rain or shine. There's a map linked to in the other thread to explain the location.

Karlin

:dgwlk: :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

Cavalier Walk

I can't believe I missed this :x I hurt my neck a week or so ago and haven't been using the computer so I missed the notice :cry*ing: . Hope lots of people turned up and had a great time... Did anyone take photos?
How long do you walk for? Rudee is 12 1/2 so do you think she'd be able for it? I would love to be surrounded by dozens of Cavs :dgwlk: :lotsaluv: :jump: Do you go to the same location every month? Oooh! I can't wait 'til the next one!!! b*n*n*

There were ten gorgeous doggies and all got along famously. The rain was awful so we hid under trees while the doggies ran around. We went back to the cars and the rain stopped and so we had a good old natter!
Karlin took a few photos but it was diffficult with the rain.
We are aiming to walk on the first Sunday of every month. Let's hope the weather improves!!
Brid.

Wanted so much to get to this, but we were up in a friend's house the previous night and couldn't get back in time. We went to the spot the following day though, just to check it out. We had a nice long ramble, although Zola was a little confused by the deer!

It was a pity about the weather but we really enjoyed it. The doggies were knackered after it too.

Hopefully it will be dry next time.

Joanna

Back