• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Jerusalem!!

Yaron

After dreaming about a Cavalier for over 10 years when I only ever saw this breed in a book , I had the chance to get my own new baby: Padme Amidala. Or to make it short, Paddy :)

She is wonderful with our other children: Leto - a golden Retriever and Tzimmes - a beautiful Blenheim-like cat!
207270123_9b72ee4cc7_m.jpg

Paddy is now 5 months old and I was very happy to find this Forum.
Everyday, I discuver something new about cav's.

So although the CKCS's are not yet so popular in my country, I think that it's just a matter of time until the breed will become very popular.

People actually stop me on the street to chat and see this amazing doggie.

Have a great weeekend everyone,

Yaron Avidan
Beitar St.
Jerusalem
ISRAEL

Hi, welcome to the board !

You have a beautiful trio and i love their names, Leto is a name that i've had earmarked for a while for a future cat icon_whistling

Welcome Yaron!
I almost named my last Cavalier Tsuris, because I knew he'd have to provide some being a puppy!

Hellofrom Jerusalem

Thanks for all your replies! It's great to hear from you all!!!

Some additional pics - I just coudn't help myself ;)

207497476_63c2bb344a.jpg

207490920_652f6a9e28.jpg

207492235_eea567b44d_m.jpg

207492232_ca36353139.jpg

207268613_d2af26e0d4.jpg

207270120_9b72ee4cc7_m.jpg

ok. that's enough...

The pictures are wonderful! What a nice family of pets, and I just love your little Paddy! It looks like she has a close friendship with your cat. :flwr:

Hello and icon_welcome

We all love the pictures....never to many!

Lovely to have you with us, enjoy the group.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Welcome to you Yaron and your little furbaby family. Your Paddy is a very cute little girl with all of her beauty spots. :)
Julie and the girls

I love your photos and I especially love your avatar with Padme sitting on Leto's head in the car...it's too funny!

Back