• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The boys posing in their new gear

misty

Here are some piccies of Cailean and Bradley sporting their new outfits.

Cailean does not like his hat at all, but Bradley actually puts his head into his hat for me!

Cailean loves his bandana and hasn't taken it off since he got it earlier today. Hopefully it makes up for the fact that poor Cailean had to stay at home with Simon, because of his heart troubles.

Bradley in his camouflage gear

yx9gn0.jpg

Cailean showing off his bandana, whilst Bradley sleeps on

yx9gpy.jpg

Bradley's harness:

yx9gnw.jpg

that's the cutest thing ever!! I have never been one of those "I dress my dog up" kinds of people but I think you might have just converted me!! How adorable :p He looks like he's just chillin :) Have fun!

arasara said:
that's the cutest thing ever!! I have never been one of those "I dress my dog up" kinds of people but I think you might have just converted me!! How adorable :p He looks like he's just chillin :) Have fun!

Tbh, I've never been one for dressing dogs up either.

I wanted a harness for Bradley anyway tho' and there were lots of dogs wearing the caps yesterday, and I couldn't resist - my excuse is it keeps the sun out of his eyes :?

Excuse for the bandana is that you can wet them to cool the dog's neck down.

Real reason - they're cute! :D

Oh Fran they look gorgeous...

Glad that Cailean is a bit better :D

Yes the harness is the same as TedBear's but unfortunately he can't wear his 'cos of his Syringomyelia, so it will shortly be coming up for sale on here, if anyone is interested?

Will sort out sizes and photos!!

Nicki said:
Oh Fran they look gorgeous...

Glad that Cailean is a bit better :D

Yes the harness is the same as TedBear's but unfortunately he can't wear his 'cos of his Syringomyelia, so it will shortly be coming up for sale on here, if anyone is interested?

Will sort out sizes and photos!!

awww, poor TedBear :( :(

It's so sad when they have these dreadful conditions.

Cynthia wanted a camo one for Rob Roy, but TedBear's will be too big, won't it?

How cute! :flwr: Fjalar has coat, fleecesweather and a raincoat
& Molder has coat and fleecesweather and I'm going to buy some raincoat for him to. I love when they are both in their coats, the coats are likewise :lotsaluv: I'm always sick when I check out the Pet London site, oh so adorable clothes there! I will definitely buy much more clothes for them and when I get a little girl (I will sometime ;)) I will freak out in the pink clothes! :lol:

They look so cute and masculine in their new duds!! 8)
What does Bradley think of his hat - did he try to take it off? :lol:

Cathy Moon said:
They look so cute and masculine in their new duds!! 8)
What does Bradley think of his hat - did he try to take it off? :lol:

Bradley loves his hat. He walked around in it all afternoon at the Wag & Bone Show yesterday :lol:

Fran ,

lovely pictures, adore the cap!
Bradley seems to be enjoying all the fuss! Whitney has the same harness but in bright pink with flowers on it! and the lead and the T-shirt!!! we are ready for the winter!

Lovely to see them. x

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

How did I miss these pics :yikes ? I love the cap and the ears :lol: soooooooooooooooooo yummy :lol:

Bradley looks really spiffy in his harness, Fran. Tell him his Auntie Donna thinks he's getting more handsome by the day xxxxx

Back