• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guess What Mom I can swim

Linda

Just got back from a week up north, here in Toronto it is extremely difficult to find a public beach that allows our darling four legged babies on. We'll it was extremely hot here in Toronto last Tuesday so we headed to Lagoon City and found a little public beach.

Here is a few shots of my middle son with Darby and a couple of the little darlin on his own.

Dudley wanted absolutely nothing to do with the water. :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

My son and his buddy at Lagoon City, we definetely do not have the lovely beaches here that allow dogs.
DerrickDarby1.jpg

DerrickDarby3.jpg

DerrickDarby2.jpg

Hey Mom I can do it, you see you see.
Yeah Darby after you scratched mommy all over. It's okay baby I am so so proud of you.

Darby1.jpg

I like this when can we go again.
Talk to your brother Darby.

Sorry for so many pictures, I really really wanted to get a picture of Dudley with Darby so I will just have to post some updated pictures of
Dudley on another thread.

Linda,

Lovely to see the :snap: funny how some love the water and some don't!

Your son looks a lovely kind and sensitive lad, look at his face looking down upon Darby, :lotsaluv: ...all kind and caring, I think he loves the babies! :luv:
I love to see children and animals together, a little dog is a wonderful companion for them.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Great pictures. Darby is growing up so fast. Seems like just yesterday that he was a just a hand full of pup.

He is so cute! I am so jealous... gives a person Ruby Fever ` :shock: Give him some kisses for us :flwr:

Linda, never apologise, you know we're all addicted to pics on here. Darby is growing like a weed and looks so confident in the water. Maxx would have 40 fits if we put him in the water and I think Charlie probably would too but he's never been that close to our knowledge.

Lovely one of your youngest with him too - true love :l*v: xxx

oh how lovely, Derrick looks wonderful with Darby, they obviously have a strong bond.

Darby is just YUMMY!!! It's a brilliant idea to get him used to the water -and he seems to be enjoying it :D

THat photo of him swimming is so cute...

PS it's great to have you back, we've misssed you vb((((hugs)))) xxxx

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Linda, never apologise, you know we're all addicted to pics on here. Darby is growing like a weed and looks so confident in the water. Maxx would have 40 fits if we put him in the water and I think Charlie probably would too but he's never been that close to our knowledge.

Lovely one of your youngest with him too - true love :l*v: xxx

Donna: That is our Dudley too, he scratched me up so bad I looked like I
had hundreds of scratches. Not keen on the water at all, Donna
that photo is of my middle lad the wee one that only weighed in
at 1 lb when he was born. You would'nt know it today.

Linda,

Lovely to see the funny how some love the water and some don't!

Your son looks a lovely kind and sensitive lad, look at his face looking down upon Darby, ...all kind and caring, I think he loves the babies!
I love to see children and animals together, a little dog is a wonderful companion for them.

Yep Allison I sure can relate, like I was saying to Donna Dudley hates the water. My son Derrick adores Dudley and Darby he is so so attentive to them daily brushings and he gets all of Dudleys knots out.
I love all my children, but this boy is just so much more caring than his oldest and youngest brothers.

oh how lovely, Derrick looks wonderful with Darby, they obviously have a strong bond.

Darby is just YUMMY!!! It's a brilliant idea to get him used to the water -and he seems to be enjoying it

THat photo of him swimming is so cute...

PS it's great to have you back, we've misssed you vb((((hugs)))) xxxx

Nicki, Derrick adores him and we had a wonderful week just wish we had
more beaches over here that allowed them in.

I missed all of you too, glad to be back.
Although I am heading back north again on Friday.
Gotta enjoy this gorgeous weather before that awful snow comes back.

Little ruby cutie pie :flwr: Great pics and I LOVE the one of Darby swimming, what a efficient boy he is! :D

:oops: Sorry Linda, I thought it was your youngest. You can tell how much he adores the dogs by the look on his face. he's like my youngest, he adores both the boys and any other dogs that come to visit/stay :D

darby is so cute!! How did you get him to swim finally? Did your son take him out and throw a ball back on shore like I did? :badgrin: Kosmo freaked at first but then he decided not to be such a wimp. :D Now he beelines for it.

Poor dudley. Throw a floating cookie close to the shore and see what he does. :p

How far is Lagoon City from Toronto? I would love to find a nice beach to take Kosmo too.. although a lady I work with said she saw lotsa 4 leggeds at Wasaga the other day.. ;)

I am feelin the ruby fever too jeni!!!

arasara said:
darby is so cute!! How did you get him to swim finally? Did your son take him out and throw a ball back on shore like I did? :badgrin: Kosmo freaked at first but then he decided not to be such a wimp. :D Now he beelines for it.

Poor dudley. Throw a floating cookie close to the shore and see what he does. :p

How far is Lagoon City from Toronto? I would love to find a nice beach to take Kosmo too.. although a lady I work with said she saw lotsa 4 leggeds at Wasaga the other day.. ;)

I am feelin the ruby fever too jeni!!!

We just took Darby out into the water and then put him down, both my middle son and myself were really close by.

I don't think Dudley will ever take to the water, Lagoon City is about 1 1/2 hours from Toronto and just over an hour from where you are it is not a big public beach.

Glad Kosmo is lovin the water. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can tell you I sure notice a difference in the whole color personalities versus the bleinhams. This boy is spunky. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Hi Linda,

Wasn't he worth the wait!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous. :lotsaluv:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

jo said:
Hi Linda,

Wasn't he worth the wait!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous. :lotsaluv:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Hi Jo

He certainly was, he is so entertaining.
Just gotta love those ruby's.

I would love to see a updated picture of Maisie, I bet she is stunning
and so grown up.

Official request.

Really missed you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back