• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally.... a pic of all 4 babies

fuzzie bear

.... So I was trying to get a pic of Ruby and Bailey in their outfits I brought back from South Africa, but as I was bribing them with treats, the other two decided to join in...lol

all1.jpg

Jiii what a cuties! :lotsaluv: Great picture of them all together, they are all so beutiful.

Great line-up! I've never seen them all together. Two stay with your parents now, don't they? And then you have two? How often do they all get together? Must be fun with four of them racing around.

They are so so sweet, such lovely manners.

Glad you mentioned that Karlin, I was just going to say where is the
bleinham.

I cannot imagine having 4, unless I had a big piece of property.

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I'm down in my parents around 3 days a week now, so they all get to see each other then.

Ruby and Bailey know when its time to get in the car...

Only thing is when they're barking its like, everyone cover their ears !

Its quite funny really as Ritzi has just completely come to life again since the new arrivals - shes 8 now but was quite lazy the last couple of years. Ginger just runs and hides when my two come because she knows it means double trouble !!

I would love a blenhiem to add to the collection, but think i have enough for the time being !

Back