• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barney noise

matties mum

:shock: Last night just before we were going to bed Barney made such a loud noise it was not a yelp it was like a shout ouch donot know what he had done. He then came to me limping he seems alright now and is playing as normal , He has just done it again I think it will be a trip to the vets later Aileen

Was he playing or did he catch his nail or paw on something..... have a good look at all paws and nails, and double check.... but if he is okay I would say no problem.

Poor Barney! Hope he feels better soon. If it's a hind leg, the vet will want to check his knees and hips. My little India had the same sign when she injured her knee. :flwr:

:DJust been to vets everthing is ok but to go back if it happens again seem he has got sore hips b*n*n* Aileen

Back