• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus' new do

Jen

We decided to see what Gus would look like with short hair... he looks so much older, for one thing! He's still adorable, but we like it better a bit longer and shaggier--more terrier looking, whereas now he almost has that stern Schnauzer look going on. I'm sure this will be even more pronounced with his camo Puppia that I just ordered! :lol:
He could care a less, he's just the happiest little guy! He sure is in this gangly, skinny looking stage, though! :lol:

IMG_1514_1.jpg

IMG_1518_2.jpg

Jen - he looks great, I love the little pink belly - and it seems that he just love posing for the camera :snap:

I always look forward to new pictures of Gus. He is such a cutie. Look at him...posing for the camera!

What a handsome lil man!!! There's a specific name for the cut they did on his chest but I can't think of it rit now....Well anyway he looks great the same!!!

I agree-- I like the short cut. He looks so delicate! Of course, keeping his coat short is more work and/or $$. :S Shaggy might be the best way to go!

Thanks, everyone. I like how tidy he looks, but the shaggy, messy boy look better suits his personality for sure! :lol: Eventually, I'd like to groom them myself, so he'll probably end up short like this as it's much easier!

I like him shaggier but he looks very grown up and sleek with his new haircut and it is interesting to see the contrast too! The only way you get to figure out what you prefer is by having him trimmed to try out shoirt vs shaggy. :lol: He is so white! I can't wait to see him in his Puppia; he will be very butch. :lol:

Gus looks great! They did a good job on his face.

I think I like it a little better shaggy...but with a guy as cute as Gus, does it really matter? :D

Karlin said:
I like him shaggier but he looks very grown up and sleek with his new haircut and it is interesting to see the contrast too! The only way you get to figure out what you prefer is by having him trimmed to try out shoirt vs shaggy. :lol: He is so white! I can't wait to see him in his Puppia; he will be very butch. :lol:

:lol: We were just calling him "slippery" last night, he's so sleek, he's like a little bullet now! :lol: :lol: We'll let it grow out a bit, especially for the winter months. Poor guy, he's lucky it's summer now or he'd need a sweater! The kid needs to gain some weight, he's so skinny!! I need to get a close up of his legs, his front ones are especially hilarious! :lol:

Back