• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mum and pups on youtube

Oh my....that brought tears to my eyes. I love that little blenheim...can't get close enough. And mom so gentle with them. Ohhhhh :cry*ing:

Ohh :lotsaluv: That put a big big smile on my face and a tear in my eyes! How cuuuute? And such a good mother, so beautiful!

Everyone goes "Ahh" and loves the babies.......

I just adore the oldies....there is nothing like the face of an older Cavalier, something very wise and superior looking. :luv: :luv: :luv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Well, you know me Alison. I love any Cavaliers - babies, oldies, in betweenies, I'm not bothered :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We were in Curry's ordering the new TV tonight when a Cavalier came on one of the display models. I immediately grabbed hubby and said 'loooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk a bayyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' The sales guy gave me such a strange look and then looked at hubby as if to say 'Your missus, is she compus mentis?' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hubby just said 'No you've got two and that's it. We're here for a tv not another dog :( .' The guy must've understood then as he started laughing & asked me how many animals I had in total. I replied 'Not nearly enough' and glared at hubby :badgrin:

yes me too Alison, there's something so special about an Oldie...going to start a Golden Oldies thread :D

Nicki said:
yes me too Alison, there's something so special about an Oldie...going to start a Golden Oldies thread :D

Yes, Nikki please start a golden oldies thread - I'd love to see how my Merlin and baby Oakley will look a few years down the line....

Back