• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buzz off, Cedar

Moviedust

Willow was cuddling and sleeping in the chair with me. She only lets me put my head on hers when she's sleeping, so I was enjoying the special time with her. And then enters Cedar. She doesnt want to cuddle, and she's not all that bothered that Willow has my attention. Her barking and carrying on was to get Willow to wake up and play! She barked, bounced, jumped up and nipped at an ear, and did everything she could to get Willow enticed in a game!! She's done this before. Willow will be sitting calmly on the big pillow on the floor, and Cedar will go so far as to try to turn the pillow over to get Willow's attention!

Eventually, Cedar was successful and Willow abandoned me to chase after her. :( I think Cedar thinks that Willow is HER dog. :roll: I want more cuddles.

Just love your life story. It sure sounds like Cedar thinks Willow is her dog, not yours. :lol: :lol:

That was how Jake initially was with Shelby. People asked if he was jealous of her...nope he was jealous of me taking time with her....he thought she was his puppy! :)

:lol: Well, Cedar's adjustment to Willow sure did go well. Poor mom. I can relate to your pain. It's not fair. :? good thing Cedar is so cute, or she would be in big trouble, ;) :lol:

Oh Moviedust, I am so glad that they are getting on so well :D Poor you though, not getting the cuddles :(

I do know how you feel, Maxx will only ever cuddle on 'his terms' and Charlie will sometimes jump on my lap just as I've sat down and I think, oh great, cuddle time - then Maxx comes along and huffs at him or brings him a cuddly toy and he jumps off again and they start tug-o-warring with something :roll:

Typical boys :roll: icon_whistling

Such a sweet story although you miss your cuddles at least your furbabies are happy together :)
Julie and the girls

Back