PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier Video - you tube!

Maxxs_Mummy
11th August 2006, 12:18 PM
This has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! A Chinese guy has videod his dog taking a poop - inside his house!

I couldn't believe what I was watching. You've just got to see it to believe it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUaVR2mHm78&NR

brid kenny
11th August 2006, 12:57 PM
How cruel of them. They laughed at the dog and it was very obvious he should have been brought outside. He even seemed slightly stressed to me. :yikes

Maxxs_Mummy
11th August 2006, 01:14 PM
I did put a comment on there for them Brid. i think it's disgusting - they shouldn't keep dogs if they can't look after them properly :x

Claire
11th August 2006, 01:24 PM
Dickheads...........

merlinsmum
11th August 2006, 01:37 PM
I agree - they shouldn't be allowed to keep animals

Sunna
11th August 2006, 02:52 PM
What's wrong with people? Yes I agree they shouldn't keep animals :x

Cathy T
11th August 2006, 04:43 PM
EEEWWWW!!!!! If nothing else maybe this would be a good video for someone to watch who wants to know the signs that their dog is going to poop!!!! Classic sniff, circle and narrow it down.

arasara
12th August 2006, 04:43 AM
I have to wonder if that white thing on the floor was meant for the dog to use the potty on? Because that other thing looks like it has urine down inside of it. Maybe they live in a condo or something? regardless I think it's absolutely disgusting how someone would actually want to take videos of a dog pooping. That reminds me of that disgusting MTV show, Jackass. :yuk: