• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maisie's a big girl now

jo

Morning everyone,

The last few days Maisie has been really clingy, and I commented to my husband that she wasn't keeping herself as clean as normal. (she seemed to have half of the fields etc stuck to her fur around her girlie bits). Last night was strange because she normally lies on top of me on the couch and likes to be as close as possible. Last night she took herself to a little hidey hole on the floor behind the couch, and wouldn't even look at us when we talked to her. This morning when we got up I noticed the tiniest red spot on my rug (cream rug!!!), and when Maisie lay on her back to have her tummy rubbed I noticed she was indeed in season. I read some of the old threads on here, so now I'm an expert and not worried like I was originally. Maisie is really quiet, and has gone in her bed in the kitchen away from the normal saturday morning chaos in the lounge. Thank god for this site! cl*p

Going to the pet shop now to get my big girl a special treat

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Awwww {{{{{{{{Maisie}}}}}}}} cold water should get rid of the rug stain & then pick the rug up until she's finished LOL

Oh Maisie!
Ariel says she knows how you feel, she is having the same thing now!
I picked up some little panties for her at the only pet store in our small town: red and white gingham with ruffles!
P8070020.jpg

P8070029.jpg
[/url]

Oh cute are those panties!!! Hope Maisie is feeling like her old self soon.
Julie and the girls

oh those are too cute!!!

Poor Maisie, hope she feels better soon...glad you've read through all the threads, but if you have any questions, please post!!

I used to buy little gilrs pants for my girls and cut a hole for the tail, but I think Mikki do sanitary ware now, not as pretty as those gingham ones though!

Have also tried disposable nappies!! but Peaches used to get them off! If you start them from the first season though often they just accept them, you just need to cut a hole for their tail.

I'm so jealous of the pretty gingham pants. Maisie is currently wearing my son's old underpants with a hole cut in them. At the moment, she has got bright red with a spiderman logo! Not very girly, but they do the job.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Maisie is currently wearing my son's old underpants with a hole cut in them. At the moment, she has got bright red with a spiderman logo!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not quite like those girly gingham ones!! :lol:

Back