PDA

View Full Version : Golden Oldies

Nicki
12th August 2006, 10:52 AM
We all like to coo over the puppy photos, but I think there is something very special about the Oldies too, and I'm not the only one :D

So I thought it would be nice to give them a thread of their own!!

I know we have some over 7s...Elaine's Lucy, Rudee, Anita's Gemma and Donna's Maxx {well almost, I think he has his birthday very soon!} spring to mind, but I'm sure there are others....

Even if you don't know their birthday, please still add your photos...

Here is my Oldie, Rupert {10}

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/IMG_1165.jpg

One of those days where you just do your own thing :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/IMG_1224.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/Ruperadjt161128.jpg

Alison_Leighfield
12th August 2006, 11:31 AM
Oh I LOVE OLDIES! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

such character in their beautiful faces.....YUMMY!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
12th August 2006, 11:40 AM
Nicky,

What a lovely thread :) Oh Roops, don't you look so comfy, baby? You are such a handsome boy, I can't wait to kiss that yummy nose and those gorgeously distinguished eyebrows :flwr:

Yes Nicky, Maxx is 7 in 9 days time and here he is.... He still is and always will be Mamma's gorgeous baby boy, no matter how old he gets :lol:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/100_0058.jpg

Not a new one I'm afraid but I'm all behind today. The naughty baby had Mamma in and out of bed until almost 2am :( We have the bikers 'Bulldog Bash' about 15 miles from here and they had a rather spectacular laser show going. It looked wonderful but Maxx saw it as a predator in the sky and wanted to stand in the garden and tell it "Wuff, rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr wuff" :roll: Everytime I told him "Quiet" and gave him the quiet hand signal he completely defied me and started barking loudly :roll:

I tried bringing him in but he just kept pounding against the patio doors :roll: In the end they had a break and I managed to get him back up to bed. The music kept me awake until around 3am though - I'm just glad I don't live nearer to it. Can't complain though as it's only one weekend a year and they raise thousands of ££££££'s for UK charities.

Cathy Moon
12th August 2006, 11:44 AM
Rupert is one very handsome cavalier. Look at his beautiful coat. Most of all, I just love his face. He has the sweetest expression! Wonderful photos :flwr:

Cathy T
12th August 2006, 03:53 PM
What a wonderful thread!! It makes me so happy to see some seniors. They are our hope. Love Rupert and Maxx to death!

Please post more seniors!!!

Mary
12th August 2006, 04:37 PM
Wow a wonderful thread. Maxx and Rupert are such gorgeous boys. No way you can beat an aged cavalier face. Such beauty. I hope we will see more pics of these wonderful seniors and others.

Davy
12th August 2006, 07:04 PM
Hey my SiânE is an eight-year-old genteel lady, I’m not ready to call her a golden oldie yet. :lol:

Can’t believe I have only had her for three years, seems like she has always been by my side.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/dabbie_uk/SianE/IMAG0008.jpg

She still likes her comfort
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/dabbie_uk/SianE/sianeback.jpg

And to add to this lovely thread. Here’s SiânE friend from over the park. The lovely 14 years young Dylan. He’s as deaf as a post, has heart problems but still a cheeky chappie over the park as he will try and eat anything he can. Always has a smile on his face and ready to say hello to anybody who will stop.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/dabbie_uk/friends/20-04-06_1515.jpg

Edit to add that Bill name is really Dylan :sl*p:

Maxxs_Mummy
12th August 2006, 07:10 PM
I love SianE's gorgeous face, she's a real beauty and Maxx agrees with me. He says "Wot oo doin taneet den girlee? ;) " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill is a yummy boy too and 14!!!! Wowwwwwwwwwwww he's looking good on whatever he's eating in that park :lol: :lol: :lol:

My friend lost her Blenheim girl about 2 years ago at the age of 15yrs and about 10 mths!!!! Amazing :shock:

Davy
12th August 2006, 07:32 PM
Ahh thanks :flwr: , but show him his photo and that should put him off! :lol:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/dabbie_uk/SianE/IMAG0004.jpg

Dylan is another rescue dog believe it or not. This new owner spoilt him too much and he put on a lot of weight. Between me, her son and the vet telling her he really needs to go on a diet he is now at last lost some weight and has a waist. She says the biggest problem now is he can get on the coffee tablet to get to her biscuits, so she now has to be careful.

He’s one of them dogs that will eat anything even if it’s not food! I seen her son over the park moaning that he had to pull a tissue out of his mouth cause he was trying to eat that. They tried the method of making him carry his favourite toy around the park because he would not drop it in case some one nick it but he soon worked out how to drop it quick and grab the thing he wanted and pick the toy up in double speed. Thee old grey cells still work.

Maxxs_Mummy
12th August 2006, 07:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Go Bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maxx eats weird things too. He found a condom wrapper a few weeks ago and tried to eat that :yikes Minging creature he is :yuk:

Maxxs_Mummy
12th August 2006, 07:57 PM
Oh and Maxx says "Wee all avs arr off dayz - ers stil gorjussss" :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
12th August 2006, 08:23 PM
I am loving this thread, :wggle:

come on oldies,

put up your pictures... :snap: we all love you :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cathy Moon
12th August 2006, 09:47 PM
Wow, we were out running errands for 5-6 hours and now I'm looking at all the wonderful Golden Oldies!

Donna, Maxx is still so youthful looking, such a handsome boy. 8)

I just love the soft look in these seniors' eyes. :lotsaluv:

We have a senior blenheim gent a few doors down, Wesley is 11, I think. He's a beautiful, much loved boy!

One of my favorite Cavalier shows I've ever attended was in Canada, outside of Toronto, out in the country. Several seniors were shown that day in their own classes, and it was very special for both the Cavs and their owners. :flwr:

Nicki
12th August 2006, 10:38 PM
SiânE is very pretty and doesn't look her age at all...

I didn't know what age to put, but chose 7 as that is the age they go into the Veteran class...hope I haven't offended anyone!

Maxxy still looks incredibly youthful too...such a handsome boy xxx

Bill is just amazing, I hope he keeps going for many years yet...

Glad you're all enjoying this, it's a wonderful celebration.

You might like to look at this website too:

http://www.cavaliers.co.uk/

Breed Info
Health Articles
Long Lived Cavaliers

The oldest known Cavalier was Tuppence who died in April 2005 of cancer, living to one week short of 19 years and 5 months WOW

Cathy T
13th August 2006, 12:19 AM
I'm loving these pictures. Siane is gorgeous as always (even in her goofy picture) and Bill..you go big boy....I should be so blessed as to have my dogs live that long and still be that vital.

Forest
13th August 2006, 01:31 AM
Oh it is lovely to see our senior cits!!! :) They seem to have such wisdom hiding behind the sometimes clouded eyes. I know as we had a boy who lived to 13 and they never change- always loving.
Julie and the girls

Nicki
13th August 2006, 11:28 AM
Julie have you a photo of your boy who lived to 13? We'd love to see him :D

My wise, dignified Oldie - together with his wee Ruby partner-in-crime - chased a rabbit yesterday :yikes I couldn't work out why the rabbit wasn't getting away, usually they dive straight for their holes and the dogs don't get a look in.

Well Rupert managed to catch hold of this one, I got him to drop it, and the poor little thing was very ill with Myxamatosis, :( and couldn't see at all, hence them catching him.

It didn't look injured but I think the shock was too much for it and it passed away. Sadly this is probably the kindest thing though, Myxi. is a horrid way to die and is rife around here.

I hope there's a bunny heaven where this little one can run free...

When we arrived at the heath, we were greeted by a Labrador proudly carrying his rabbit - another Myxi one :(

Nicki
13th August 2006, 04:18 PM
Strangely Rupert has never been a hunter...although his Sire was renowned for it, and his sisters are hunters...

He found a concussed Robin once and just alerted us to it, he didn't touch it at all, bless him.

There are loads of wild rabbits here, and many come into the garden...they can be less than 10feet from the dogs at times, and they don't chase them at all...I've gone out to see what Rupert is up to, and he and a rabbit have been sat facing each other, with Rupert wagging his tail!! As sson as he saw me, he thought he better bark at it :lol: :lol:

I think they must have realised the one at the heath was poorly.

Claire L
14th August 2006, 07:19 PM
Hey everybody! :D it's great to see such wonderful photos. Thought I'd add my pooch to the collection...
Just took this photo outside in the front garden . http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/poochpal_2006/IMG_0037.jpg This is my Rudee aged 12 years and 7 months. :mexwav: It is great to see such longevity in a breed reknowned for heart problems. Keep those gorgeous photos coming please, and WELL DONE! Nicki; for a great idea... cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p :thmbsup:

Jen
14th August 2006, 07:31 PM
I love this tread! I love Rupert's sand on his nose, SiânE's spotted belly and the story of Bill just cracks me up! :lol:

Alison_Leighfield
14th August 2006, 07:32 PM
Rudee,

YOU have stolen my heart :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: you are just so huggable!

Your little face is just wonderful, I bet you could tell us 100's of stories!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Clare
14th August 2006, 08:53 PM
What a super thread, and you're right older cav's are every bit as cute as the day they were born, if not a little cuter...

Nicki, rupert is so yummy and he has such a fabulous coat. X

The first cavalier we ever had was an oldie when we got her, well not THAT old- she was 6, but she was so beautiful and bubbly it was like she was a pup (only better as she was already trained!) :l*v:

I must see if I can find a pic of her, we only have about a million of them in albums...

Cathy T
14th August 2006, 09:12 PM
What a handsome boy Rudee is...her face is so wise!

Nicki
14th August 2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks Clare...he's currently covered in wet sand again and shedding like mad...so poerhaps you'd like a visitor :lol: :lol: Just kidding, couldn't bear to part with him....

Would love to see your oldie too...

I think Rudee is a little girl? She does have a very wise expression and looks fabulous for her age.

Alison she reminds me so much of your Honeybuns xxx

Alison_Leighfield
14th August 2006, 10:18 PM
Nicki,

Yes she does....it's the kind, gentle face that they seem to get when they age...beautiful.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cathy Moon
16th August 2006, 02:29 AM
Rudee is adorable! What a sweetheart! :flwr:

Sunna
17th August 2006, 12:37 PM
What a good idea, this thread is great! But I can't see any of those pictures, I don't know why :(

merlinsmum
17th August 2006, 12:41 PM
Neither can I see the pictures - maybe its our browser settings or something

Forest
18th August 2006, 10:32 AM
Thanks Nicki. Here are some pictures of my lovely old man.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/forest01/Toby.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/forest01/Toby2.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/forest01/Toby3.jpg

We loved him so much. He had MVD and was on meds for the last couple of years of his life but he hung in there. A dear old soul. :flwr:
Julie and the girls

merlinsmum
18th August 2006, 11:24 AM
How old is he i the pic? Perhaps we should get Karlin to create a oldies gallery as well as a puppy gallery as they are all cute as pups but have more expressional faces as they get older :jump:

Sunna
18th August 2006, 10:35 PM
Whoohoo now I can see the pictures! :D And I love them all :lotsaluv: The oldies are so cute, I wanna hug them aaaall :hug:

sannie
18th August 2006, 10:49 PM
oh gosh these cav's are SOOO gorgeous.

Nicki
6th September 2006, 09:07 PM
Julie your Old boy was just gorgeous, what a special darling.

The Oldies are very precious, so many memories...

Maxxs_Mummy
8th September 2006, 11:38 AM
Julie, your little man was a handsome boy alright. He had such a lovely glossy coat and kind face :flwr:

Rudee, you are quite possibly the most beautiful Blenheim girl walking this earth :flwr:

Nicki, everytime I see Ropps gorgeous face I want to hug him and kiss that nose :lotsaluv:

I can't wait to meet him and you might be missing a Cavalier when we leave. We're making plans to kidnap him ...... :badgrin: :lol:

Alison_Leighfield
8th September 2006, 12:44 PM
Oh Donna, :flwr: ( who should be busy doing her painting! )

You have let the cat right out of the bag!!! Nicki will now guess whats going on! ...how are we gonna get Roops now? :sl*p:

I was hoping that she wouldn't notice the very large suitcase that we are gonna bring!!! ....thought we could pass it of as extra clothes for our stay in that caravan....I gather we will need our winter nicks in March as well... :yikes it's still cold up there then... :jump:

but seriously...all the oldies are heart stealers...Cavaliers just seem to get more beautiful with age... :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Lisa_T
8th September 2006, 04:16 PM
I'd love to see photos of more oldie cavs. I think it would also be interesting to list the sire and dam of your dog if you know it, or at least the kennel affix. It would be interesting to see how many of the old dogs are closely related and what their lines are- I know there are lists of long living Cavs on the CKCS sites, but they can't be comprehensive.

Personally I'd love to see a comprehensive list showing cavaliers who have lived to a certain age (say, ten) that includes their colouring (whole colour or parti), sex, age murmur (if present) first detected and grade etc, but that's probably something you'd need a research grant for! Fascinating, though..

Nicki
13th September 2006, 10:46 AM
Ahah caught you...and you thought you'd got away with this, that I'd not seen it!!

I can tell you...you'd soon bring him back :lol: He's more trouble than the two littleies put together :yikes :badgrin:

He may sleep a lot, but we know about it when he's awake!!

Alison, you will need your thermals...and Trevor was just asking if you could ski :yikes :yikes

Sometimes it can be really warm at that time of year, others it's freezing, so you need LAYERS!!

And if you're very good, I'll put an extra dog on the bed for you!!

Maxxs_Mummy
13th September 2006, 10:55 AM
I'll cope with him Nicki, he sounds just like someone who is about 2" away from my left foot :lol: That's what I love about the oldies, they still have that naughty and mischievious streak :lol:

Tell Trevor that I'm OK, I can ski - Alison can sit on her bum and slide if she can't hahahahaha

Bagseye Roops on my bed and I'll also bring my hotty botty too. I don't do cold feet! Shall I start packing now? I might have enough layers packed by March if I do :lol:

misty
13th September 2006, 12:09 PM
I'll cope with him Nicki, he sounds just like someone who is about 2" away from my left foot :lol: That's what I love about the oldies, they still have that naughty and mischievious streak :lol:

Tell Trevor that I'm OK, I can ski - Alison can sit on her bum and slide if she can't hahahahaha

Bagseye Roops on my bed and I'll also bring my hotty botty too. I don't do cold feet! Shall I start packing now? I might have enough layers packed by March if I do :lol:

ermmmmmm - if next March is anything like the weather we got in North-East ENGLAND this March, you'll be snowed in for the month ;)

misty
13th September 2006, 12:12 PM
I love the oldies' attitude. They are soooooo funny.

Cailean creases us up with his naughtiness too. He's frequently on the dining table and he throws his water bowl around the kitchen when he's emptied it.

He runs backwards through the house, knocking any animal or person in his way flying. :lol:

He never bothers to actually LOOK before he sits down - or should I say plonks himself down. Hence, he sits on Bradley or the cats quite a lot ;).

There is something so special about an "experienced" older dog - they've seen it all and they're such characters. :) Cailean's only 6, but he's an OAP to me because of his poorly heart.

*Pauline*
13th September 2006, 02:19 PM
Rupert really is a stunning dog. What do you feed him? His curly ears and adorable! ;)

PhylB
14th September 2006, 10:31 PM
Here's our girl Kelly who is now 11 years, 8 months old. This picture was taken two years ago, in October.

http://home.earthlink.net/~pab23/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kellygraystonebetsyross2004.jpg

This one was taken this past February, when she was very ill. It was on a trip to the vet. She's doing much better now, but at the time, I thought it might be the last picture of her! My girl :)

http://home.earthlink.net/~pab23/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kellyincar022706.jpg

Lani
15th September 2006, 12:08 AM
It is so inspirational to see pictures of all these senior doggies! They are all so beautiful and it is nice and encouraging to see them living such full lives ...

And as a new puppy owner, it's so nice to imagine my little 12 week old puppy living to a ripe old age!! The seniors are just gorgeous!!! :lotsaluv:

I want to see more pictures!!! :rah:

Maxxs_Mummy
15th September 2006, 07:33 AM
PhylB,

Your Kelly is a lovely dignified old lady. So glad she's recovered from her illness. I'm sure I worry more about my fur babies than I ever did about my human kids!

Nicki
15th September 2006, 08:14 AM
Oh Kelly is just beautiful...so sorry she gave you a scare, hope she's ok now.

It seems to make them even more precious if you've had a scare though...I think you become aware that they are not going to be here forever :( :(

Something I was reading yesterday though gave a quote I beleive from Mark Twain, saying that although we are sad they only live for this time, imagine the heartbreak when they do finally go if they lived twice as long....I hadn't thought about it that way before...

Lani, we look forward to following your wee pup throughout her life, and adding her on to the Oldies thread...

Pauline, Rupert has been on various foods in his life, he was on Burns for some years until recently but is now on about 80% Natural Dog Food Company kibble - http://www.naturaldogfoodcompany.com/ and 20% home prepared. This kibble is the most "natural" currently avaiable in the UK, all the others contain synthetic vitamins and minerals...

He's also on some supplements, mainly Flexi joints from www.healthspan.co.uk, which is a Glucosamine and Chondriotin supplement, which I would recommend everyone starts their dogs on P{or something similar} as early as possible, all of mine are on it as it protects the joints as they age. He's also on Vit E 200iu daily to help his heart and circulation, and Evening Primrose Oil 500mg daily. Oh and 1/4 of a Vitamin B complex tablet, which was really for his seizures but is also good for maintaining skin and coat condition.

He has the most coat of all 3 of mine, I have just bathed him and it is a nightmare to get him wet and then to get him dry again!!

Nicki
18th November 2006, 10:15 PM
PS if anyone wants samples or more info about that food, please PM me...

Hoping more people will add their oldies to this thread...

matties mum
18th November 2006, 11:40 PM
can you post olders that are at the bridge ----Aileen

molly
19th November 2006, 12:56 AM
What a great thread! I love seeing the pictures of these wonderful dogs. I hope we all get to keep ours for a very long time.

My Duffy is still just a few months short of 7 but he has a gentle oldie soul! The best angel dog ever. He does therapy work with learning disabled kids. I don't know who loves it more...him, me or the kids! It is wonderful to watch their confidence grow week to week as they read to Duffy. He knows exactly which days he is going to the reading tutor and just runs to the door so excited to see his little friends. Here's a picture of him on a day when the kids were reading about witches. (The kids love when he dresses up and he HATES it but is so patient, he tolerates it well! :lol: )

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/molly997/DSCF0238.jpg

Nicki
19th November 2006, 11:12 AM
Oh Duffy you make the best witch ever :badgrin: :badgrin:

Bless him what a star!!

Aileen yes please do post Oldies no longer with us...they have a very special place in our hearts.

Claire L
19th November 2006, 01:23 PM
Aileen wrote
can you post olders that are at the bridge ----Aileen

Aileen! my Rudee is on there ( thanks for not taking her off guys) so post your pics -I'd love to see them!!!

:flwr: :hug:

Barbara Nixon
19th November 2006, 01:38 PM
Izzy is nine and a half. ( I don't think he'll reach ten)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/BarbaraNixon/006izzymontbirthday.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/BarbaraNixon/059izzy1.jpg

Monty was eleven last tuesday

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/BarbaraNixon/005montybirthday4.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/BarbaraNixon/002montybirthday3.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/BarbaraNixon/004birthdayreducednet.jpg

Claire L
19th November 2006, 02:01 PM
Oh Barbara! please don't say that :( Izzy and Monty are both gorgeous babies I'll say extra prayers for good health for both of them :lotsaluv:

matties mum
19th November 2006, 02:06 PM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/mattiesmum2/Dog2.jpg
Mattie
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/mattiesmum2/RIMG0180-1.jpg
Rocky

Nicki
19th November 2006, 03:25 PM
Aileen! my Rudee is on there ( thanks for not taking her off guys) so post your pics -I'd love to see them!!!

Oh Claire we wouldn't dream of taking Rudee off...she is SO special to all of us VB ((((hugs)))) :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Nicki
19th November 2006, 03:27 PM
Aileen it's lovely to see Mattie and Rocky, thank you for sharing them...

I love that one of Mattie "helping" in the garden...

Barbara, Monty looks amazing for 11, he hardly seems to be going grey at all?

Izzy you hang in there, he's done so well battling with the MVD, a real inspiration, I hope he will be with you for at least his 10th birthday...

Barbara Nixon
19th November 2006, 04:56 PM
Monty isn't grey at all, but Izzy has been going grey from about 5 years.

Oddly, our former trainers have two shelties, of the same age, within weeks of my two, and their younger one went grey about the same time as Izzy, yet the older one had few grey hairs (But I've not seen him for a year-both these have mvd , too. It's quite common amomg shelties)

Despite a good report from the vet a week on Friday, Izzy has not been too well since Wednesday-more coughing, moth breathing, rough breathing and I think a fluid buildup, so vets tomorrow, unless he improves.

matties mum
19th November 2006, 05:42 PM
Keeping fingers cross :xfngr: that Izzy is OK---Aileen

molly
20th November 2006, 01:17 AM
KIsses and hugs to Izzy that he has better health soon. He and Monty are just so sweet.

Claire L
20th November 2006, 02:08 PM
I was just looking through some picture files and I came accross this, I just had to share it ...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/poochpal_2006/100-0082_IMG.jpg

I'm so happy I found this picture :l*v:

:flwr: :flwr:

Claire
20th November 2006, 02:10 PM
What a lovely picture of Rudee - hope that picture made you smile like it did me... always a presence of her around. :D

Maxxs_Mummy
20th November 2006, 11:36 PM
{{{{{{{{Claire}}}}}}}} That's a gorgeous picture of Rudee :lotsaluv: She was such a little darling, bless her. I'm glad you found that pic too, it's lovely :lotsaluv:

Aileen, gorgeous pics of your boys too, both really handsome - how old were they when they went to The Bridge? Rocky looed such a regal boy :lotsaluv:

Barbara, how is Izzy today?

Pepsi
22nd November 2006, 05:16 PM
Hi there,

Saw the topic 'Golden Oldies' and thought I'd add a couple of pics of my gorgeous 14 year old boy Charlie.

Love seeing all these photos of Cavs, young and old :D

Pepsi x

http://static.flickr.com/120/301115257_1014854dc7_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/103/301115256_b6ddc1fa37_o.jpg

molly
22nd November 2006, 07:22 PM
Awww, Charlie is such a sweetie! I sure hope I get to keep mine till at least 14. Thanks for posting him Pepsi.

And Claire, I love the sweet Rudee picture.

Nicki
22nd November 2006, 07:46 PM
oh Pepsi, Charlie is just wonderful...thanks for posting these

Barbara Nixon
22nd November 2006, 08:36 PM
What a wonderful old boy. Old ? We don't think old at the Nixon house. I'm alwyas amazed when people refer to Monty (11) and Izzy (9) as old.

Donna, Izzy is back to normal. You would never think there had been anything wrong last week.

RileysMom
23rd November 2006, 03:05 AM
You guys all have the most gorgeous angels. I so love looking at the older cav's. They all look so wise and so very sweet. And they all have the most beautiful coats!!! What a wonderful thread! :lotsaluv: I hope more pics get added!!!

Forest
23rd November 2006, 08:16 AM
Oh they are beautiful old souls, you can see so much in their wise little faces. :) Claire that picture of your darling Rudee is just so special. I'm glad you found it :flwr:

Nicki
23rd November 2006, 08:41 AM
I was just looking through some picture files and I came accross this, I just had to share it ...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/poochpal_2006/100-0082_IMG.jpg

I'm so happy I found this picture :l*v:

:flwr: :flwr:

Oh Claire that is so beautiful :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Nicki
23rd November 2006, 08:42 AM
Donna, Izzy is back to normal. You would never think there had been anything wrong last week.

Thank goodness, that's great news Barbara :D

matties mum
23rd November 2006, 10:36 AM
Well Mattie you could not really call him that old because has I have said before he was born with a bad heart so that we manage to keep him until he was about 6 years old but with that problem it was quiet good
Rocky was 8 1/2 years old until Feb this year had no promlem this year was fine. But he had his jabs for the nomal things and with in a mouth had died --- Aileen

himindoors
23rd November 2006, 10:57 AM
Benji and Biggles - I posted these a while ago and the lads are long gone now but I thought I'd add to the thread

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/JoannaEaton/BenjiBiggles.jpg

Davy
27th November 2006, 08:04 PM
Thought I would put some updated photos of Dylan (I thought she said Bill but she was calling him Dill icon_blshing )

As you can see his weight lost is continuing and he now has a nice waist.

He also has more energy and was last seen dragging his owner to and from every tree over the park. :dogwlk:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/dabbie_uk/friends/27-11-06_1511.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/dabbie_uk/friends/27-11-06_1510.jpg