• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from Slovenia

varja

Hello!

My name is Varja, I come form Slovenia ( we are neigbours with Austria, Italy, Croatia and Hungary). I am 29 years old.

I have a 11 Months old Cav girl, her name is Annie. She is a TR. I also have 2 cats. And I hope, that I will have a second cav too! :D

Hello Varja, Annie is so lovely. You have nice photos in your gallery. Welcome on this forum icon_welcome

Hi and welcome to the board. I have a cavalier named Annie too. She is a 3 yr old ruby.

Hello!
thank you all for your friendly welcome. I am sure, I will have a lot of fun and learn some new things on the forums. :cffee:

Hi Varja/Annie...welcome! hope to see many pictures of ur gorgeous dog! :flwr: :flwr:

Varja welcome on the board :)
Isee you have some nice photos from the shows in your album ;)
Are you going to prezent your little girl on the show ring?

-------
Varja I've just watch all of your photos in album :p
And I realised you are the owner of little Tr female from Vanmar Majesty yes? 8)

PS. I found onyour photos from Oberwart also polish dog :p

Agata, yes, Annie is really "Annie Lee Vanmar-Majesty" from Slovakia. :D

My plan was to go to shows with Annie and if I have enough time and nolige also to breed, but Annie has been very ill since I have her and I had to neuter her. I just hope that with time everything will be OK and she will be a happy cavalier.

I didnt realise, that on my photos are also Polish cavs. :) I just know that a BH girl is Annies halfsister. :)

Back