• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog's Life - Their Spread

Charleen

Here is the room, fence and dog doors that we have built onto the house, so the dogs can come & go as they please. We leave the dog room open to the rest of the house, unless for some reason they require to be closed in their room. Look closely at the the picture of the 2 dogs in front of the dog door and you'll will see Merry's head & tongue sticking out of the dog door.

213242961_25749b50b3_m.jpg
213240599_0e1c078eff_m.jpg
213240600_5ef119fd1e_m.jpg

213240602_8b61bccf12_m.jpg
213240603_9d1e18bde4_m.jpg
213240606_72bf4ecfe5_m.jpg

dog door /Merry’s tongue
213241783_594f2dc871_m.jpg
213241784_0d52f22eef_m.jpg
213241785_6a6207ff64_m.jpg

213241786_e5e66388bf_m.jpg
213241787_e28e0089c4_m.jpg
213241789_e61946e186_m.jpg

We have 6 acres of land surrounding the house and when I am home, they can run with me around the yard. We have an invisible fence, so the dogs never get into the driveways or the road.

Not sure if anyone out of the US will understand this but, looks like a version of MTV's Cribs. But the Cavalier version :lol: That is an awesome spread that your babies have.
Do they all know which bed is theres????

Come on then Donna and Nicki, Fran you coming as well? ....I think we need a holiday...it looks fab there!!!! :jump:

I'm sure we could pitch a tent somewhere in 6 acres!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: we are all house trained and very well behaved!

You have a fantastic set up there for your little ones ... very lucky little babies indeed!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Everyone is welcome to visit. You sure can pitch tents. They just mowed & baled the hay behind the house so we have even more area to explore. I just got back inside after taking the dogs in the back field. We also have another 70 acres about one tenth of a mile away with woods and fields. So we could have a cavalier jamboree. I take them up there one the weather is comfortable for walking.

Charleen said:
Everyone is welcome to visit. You sure can pitch tents. They just mowed & baled the hay behind the house so we have even more area to explore. I just got back inside after taking the dogs in the back field. We also have another 70 acres about one tenth of a mile away with woods and fields. So we could have a cavalier jamboree. I take them up there one the weather is comfortable for walking.

you shouldn't say that.... or it will be here we come! :)

Oh what a party it would be and hundreds of little cavaliers in all shapes, sizes and colors to adore!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh Mary,

wouldn't that be just fantastic, all these Cavaliers in a field with their owners...

WOW chat till you drop, never mind shop! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Oh if only!!!!

I love watching MTV cribs - we do get it over here - we're quite civilised really ;) :lol:

The best one has to be Pimp My Ride though - that's just amazing :flwr:

You can tell that the cavaliers rank pretty high on the totem pole in our house.

The family took my sister out for dinner to celebrate her birthday on Sunday and I used that opportunity to ask them a question. As you know, I am bringing home a 3 month old tri-color puppy in mid-September. So I posed this question to the family - How many dogs can I legally have in our community? I quickly said, "Don't Worrry" I am only thinking about the 4th dog, not that I am getting more. They didn't know what the law was. Where I moved from (in Buffalo) the law is only 3 dogs. But I think because I live in the country, it probably won't be a problem, because there are no neighbors.

But then the family said that they wished the law was 1 dog only. Ha Ha! My sister said that she was going to run for public office and that was going to be her platform. :lol: They love the dogs too, they were just teasing me. We had a good laugh about it.

Anyway, for now I don't think I will be going over 4 dogs. But you never know...

Back