PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Julie J
14th August 2006, 10:18 PM
Although my cavalier puppy is almost 5 months old, I just found this message board today. I can't believe I haven't seen it before!

My name is Julie and I hail from Canada. My cavalier's name is Jack and I believe he is the most wonderful dog on earth. Of course, I am a biased mom.

Looking forward to sharing stories!

Anna
14th August 2006, 10:23 PM
Jack is soooo cute! Welcome aboard. I just joined myself a couple days ago even though I've had Liesl now for 6 months. As my dog walker says about Liesl, and what I'm sure I could apply to any Cavalier they are "precious souls.":)

Nicki
14th August 2006, 10:23 PM
Hi Julie and welcome, you'll find lots of good advice and friendly people on here.

We do have a few Canadian members too.

Looking forward to seeing a photo of Jack...I have aJack too, he's a 4 1/2 yr old Blen...along with Rupert, my 10 yr old Blen and TedBear my almost 3 yr old Ruby

Cathy T
14th August 2006, 11:14 PM
Hi Julie - welcome! Jack is so cute. The most wonderful dog on earth? I can surely relate ... aren't they all?! Of course you're right...we might be a little biased.

Mary
15th August 2006, 12:47 AM
Hi Julie! Jack looks like a real cutie! Welcome!!

Alison_Leighfield
15th August 2006, 07:10 AM
Hi and icon_welcome to Julie and Jack,

Enjoy the group, we all adore our Cavalier babies :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

arasara
15th August 2006, 11:34 AM
Hello and icon_welcome Your little baby is absolutely adorable. (:

Where in Canada are you from?

Julie J
15th August 2006, 03:11 PM
We are just outstide of Mississauga. I see you are from Toronto!!

arasara
15th August 2006, 08:57 PM
I am in the Ajax area.. you're pretty close considering how big Canada is!! Are you west or east of Mississauga?

Forest
18th August 2006, 10:49 AM
Hi and welcome Julie and Jack from another Julie and her girls :D

Charleen
18th August 2006, 11:17 AM
Welcome Julie & Jack!