• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi all!

Julie J

Although my cavalier puppy is almost 5 months old, I just found this message board today. I can't believe I haven't seen it before!

My name is Julie and I hail from Canada. My cavalier's name is Jack and I believe he is the most wonderful dog on earth. Of course, I am a biased mom.

Looking forward to sharing stories!

Cuteness

Jack is soooo cute! Welcome aboard. I just joined myself a couple days ago even though I've had Liesl now for 6 months. As my dog walker says about Liesl, and what I'm sure I could apply to any Cavalier they are "precious souls.":)

Hi Julie and welcome, you'll find lots of good advice and friendly people on here.

We do have a few Canadian members too.

Looking forward to seeing a photo of Jack...I have aJack too, he's a 4 1/2 yr old Blen...along with Rupert, my 10 yr old Blen and TedBear my almost 3 yr old Ruby

Hi Julie - welcome! Jack is so cute. The most wonderful dog on earth? I can surely relate ... aren't they all?! Of course you're right...we might be a little biased.

Hello and icon_welcome Your little baby is absolutely adorable. :)

Where in Canada are you from?

I am in the Ajax area.. you're pretty close considering how big Canada is!! Are you west or east of Mississauga?

Back