PDA

View Full Version : Brian┬┤s and Reny┬┤s birthday

Renie
15th August 2006, 03:29 PM
I must show you a picture from the birthday party of our dogs. They celebrated it in june, Brian was 9 years, Reny had 7 years. They have only a week between the date of birth, so they celebrate together:-)
My mom said, that I prepared better party for dogs, then for her :D
http://www.cavalier.wz.cz/galerie/cerven06/oslava1.jpg

merlinsmum
16th August 2006, 06:24 PM
can you post the picture - or is it on the website detailed in your avatar

Cathy Moon
16th August 2006, 06:29 PM
I think the server that your pictures are on is too slow, that's why we cannot see your pictures! I could not see much on your website either!

merlinsmum
16th August 2006, 06:42 PM
I thought something like that as it took ages for the avatar to build itself and I know the connection to the internet I have from work is a leased line so its constant.

Renie
17th August 2006, 09:30 AM
I am sad that my sites doesn┬┤t work by you. In my PC is everything all right. icon_nwunsure So, I transfered some of pictures from my website to the new gallery:
http://www.fujisvet.cz/album.php?mid=ALBUM&op=LIST&VIEW=ALBUM_PUBLIC&ALBUM_ID=2345
Please, try to look at this url. There is the birthday┬┤s photo as well.

Alison_Leighfield
17th August 2006, 09:38 AM
Oh WOW,

what lovely pictures, the lake is beautiful and the snow picture is breath taking...and yes..a wonderful party going on there! :thmbsup:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

merlinsmum
17th August 2006, 09:53 AM
They're greate photos - don't they just love the snow!!!

Renie
17th August 2006, 12:53 PM
I am happy, it works after all :*nana: So I will add more photos to the gallery, I have great reserve of pics:-)
Yes, my black boy loves snow, I often say, that he is a snowman:-) And in the summer, he is like a camel - when he smell the water, he run into :lol:

Finns Family
23rd August 2006, 07:50 PM
I love their bowties! Happy belated birthday from Finn to Brian and Reny :flwr:

Remali
27th August 2006, 06:30 PM
Wonderful photos! I love how they dress up for their birthdays! It looks so beautiful over there, how I would love to visit the Czech Republic some day, my Mother was Czechoslovakian.

Mary
27th August 2006, 07:05 PM
Reny and Brian are beautiful dogs. Thanks for sharing!